Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Are you having a laugh?i joined in 2009 at 22 meant to retire at 55 with a pension of 20k and a lump sum of about 120k I'm now gonna be 60 at the least n getting about 15k pa and 25k lump, considering how shifts take their toll on your life expectancy I'd stand by the statement my pension has been decimated and is a bit shit!

GIRFUY ya wee diddy agent of mind control. Must be a nightmare having to work till 60, the rest of us will have to struggle on to 68 possibly 70. Nightmare scenario

Write on someones facebook "lost all my contacts in my phone, text me your numbers please." The victim gets hours of texts from people with their numbers on it and wont know why.

Or change their birthday to see if people write happy birthday messages on the wrong day.

Write on someones facebook "lost all my contacts in my phone, text me your numbers please." The victim gets hours of texts from people with their numbers on it and wont know why.

Or change their birthday to see if people write happy birthday messages on the wrong day.

Changing their gender is a good one too. "Rod commented on a post on her wall". "Gillian updated his status".

A few of my mates also went through spell of going into the person's friend list, picking a random, and liking one of their photos from months/years before.

Countless Christmas tree photos. It's only a fucking tree.

Oh get with the 21st century, Smurph! We always took Polaroids of our Christmas tree, our dinner and every can of beer we opened and showed them to our friends and neighbours! This is just moving with the times!

Not sure if this has been said previously but.. people who tag themselves at airports just to let everyone know how much of a jetsetter lifestyle they have. They are my new most annoying people on Facebook (and there's alot of competition).

Edited by Zetterlund

There's a guy on my facebook who appears to have some sort of long distance driving job. Every time...EVERY time...he goes anywhere, he announces this via a status update.

I have no idea what kind of reaction he's expecting.