Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

People posting "selfies" that are not taken by themselves.

aka a "photo"

Someone at Parklife asked for me to take a selfie for them so I proceeded to flip the screen and take a photo of myself before scampering off. I am hilarious.

Not someone I am connected with, but saw the status as someone had commented on it.

Basically this bird put a picture of her young daughter (about 3 or 4 years old) on Facebook. Nothing wrong with that however the picture was of her daughter baring her arse while at the swimming pool.

This 'proud full time Mummy' thought it was an appropriate picture to put on the internet.

Facebook automatically took it down after someone reported it.

So the Mum put up a big, ranting status complaining about how the photo had been taken down etc. Even when people pointed out that it was maybe inappropriate and that unfortunately there are some sick people out there who may steal this photo off the net she would just not budge or take a telling.

Even after being shown a link to this article http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/families-horror-after-sick-internet-trolls-target-kids-on-facebook-1.451477

People are fucking shit.

Bored already of happy 4th July to my family in America type posts, why is nobody celebrating liberation day for rwanda as well??!

You don't seem to have realised that one of the key features of Liberation Day for Rwanda is the ancient tradition of the Smashing Up of the PCs and the Mobile Phones.

10440670_804840276205700_766359167427333

Words fail me.

I know.

'Jumping on a grenade' , fecking imbecile. Everyone knows you find an explosive, you step gingerly away, phone some cunto and DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT, 'jump' on it.

Bored already of happy 4th July to my family in America type posts, why is nobody celebrating liberation day for rwanda as well??!

Always good to remind 'em that it is also the day the Phillipines told the Yanks to feck off, and is celebrated there as such.

And, their 2nd and 3rd Presidents died on this day exactly 50 years after their 'freedom'.. Karma huh?

It's decent patter the first time you hear it. After that, not so much.

It really isn't.

The majority of people on my Facebook using it as some sort of political soapbox are mainly morons. Why they feel the need to tell me over and over why they are voting yes or no with a petty argument annoys f**k out of me.

Not someone I am connected with, but saw the status as someone had commented on it.

Basically this bird put a picture of her young daughter (about 3 or 4 years old) on Facebook. Nothing wrong with that however the picture was of her daughter baring her arse while at the swimming pool.

This 'proud full time Mummy' thought it was an appropriate picture to put on the internet.

Facebook automatically took it down after someone reported it.

So the Mum put up a big, ranting status complaining about how the photo had been taken down etc. Even when people pointed out that it was maybe inappropriate and that unfortunately there are some sick people out there who may steal this photo off the net she would just not budge or take a telling.

Even after being shown a link to this article http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/families-horror-after-sick-internet-trolls-target-kids-on-facebook-1.451477

People are fucking shit.

Facebook should ban all pictures of kids. It would really noise up all the folk who constantly put up photos and videos of their kids. They'd have to resort to posting photos of their kids through the letterbox of everyone on their friends list and putting them on a local notice board if they have a public profile.

One person on mine who for the last 9 months has given us a daily update on pregnancy. The kid was born 2 weeks ago and since then we've received at least 2 posts a day on the kid, and Sunday morning we were treated to a post about not needing to be hungover when I have my baby etc. Etc.

My friends list is down one person now.

A bit tedious to be posting what you're having for lunch and expect people to give a shit, I guess.

If that genuinely annoys someone though, well god help them. What are people supposed to write on it? Totally harmless status that really shouldn't annoy anyone.

It probably didn't even happen and he's just put it up because nandos has been mentioned a few times on the forum recently.

One person on mine who for the last 9 months has given us a daily update on pregnancy. The kid was born 2 weeks ago and since then we've received at least 2 posts a day on the kid, and Sunday morning we were treated to a post about not needing to be hungover when I have my baby etc. Etc.

My friends list is down one person now.

Wait til the child starts potty training and you get told how wonderful it is that they actually hit the potty this time.

Facebook should ban all pictures of kids. It would really noise up all the folk who constantly put up photos and videos of their kids. They'd have to resort to posting photos of their kids through the letterbox of everyone on their friends list and putting them on a local notice board if they have a public profile.

Since I closed my facebook account some of my friends have been posting pictures of their new babies through my door. I've been doing the responsible thing of course, by photocopying and redistributing them through the doors of everyone else I know.

Since I closed my facebook account some of my friends have been posting pictures of their new babies through my door. I've been doing the responsible thing of course, by photocopying and redistributing them through the doors of everyone else I know.

I closed my facebook account once, but for weeks I couldn't get to sleep for wondering what every single cocktail consumed by the wife of a particular mate of mine looked like - so I reactivated it.

Don't mind if I do...