Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-glasgow-hostel-owner-and-guest-were-locked-in-the-most-hea?bffb

An amusing thread detailing a conversation between a Glasgow hostel owner and a guest. Only ruined by hundreds of people wading in with a "this is so funny lolllzz" types comments.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-glasgow-hostel-owner-and-guest-were-locked-in-the-most-hea?bffb

An amusing thread detailing a conversation between a Glasgow hostel owner and a guest. Only ruined by hundreds of people wading in with a "this is so funny lolllzz" types comments.

good to see @meestah_sahmon on there :lol:

The same guy has another (slightly) less dark series.

yeah, he's also got a whole load of infinitely darker stuff as well, like the "Spoilsbury toast boy" or "A B&W cartoon about..." series.

Fantastic imagination and brilliant animation.

Did you at least try Mr Stabby? Compared to Salad Fingers, Mr Stabby is like a warm hug from a cuddly psychopath.

I've been singing it all day, you b*****d

1. Any female posting pictures of themselves doing a duck face. It's not attractive.

2. Posters with quotes on how men should treat women yet they would probably go mad if a guy posted something about how women can mistreat men.

3. Posting stuff like this :( then expecting a response.

4. Someone who likes another persons status every single time they post.

5. People who are in the same place talking to each other on facebook. We don't need to know most of your conversations.

Take away this and there's no much left of Facebook.

6. Look at me posts, u ok ***? Feeling so bad, omg can't believe this just happened. What, why wow, pm me now.

7. Stupid shock videos that don't work unless you share them, even then they still don't work and you get ousted as a saddist or pervert. I'm sure this is an experiment by Facebook.

In four years the only post I've liked was one friend coming out with random quotes from john the Tourette's guy and daft bints getting whooshed.

What's so funny about Pakistanis and Iraqis? My dog doesn't have tits!