Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yes, yes, I'm married so I should get the dinner on.

After that, I think I'll go out in the garden and bark a lot to save the fucking dog a job.

None of this I think stuff, thats not what your here to do, you should ask your husband if he wants you to go bark in the garden, if he agrees then you should do it and make a fucking good job of it or there will be repercussions.

Guy i know has been posting political stuff about ukraine, the referendum and israel lately. Normally it's laughable stuff but he then posted (not ironically either) a rant about israel, asking if hitler had known what was coming? And then tried to stop the jews as israel is now going to start ww3!! The obvious question was "would there even be an israel if hitler hadn't tried genocide?" but getting into a debate with a mentalist who knows where you stay doesn't seem like a good idea (and still doesn't)

Yes, yes, I'm married so I should get the dinner on.

After that, I think I'll go out in the garden and bark a lot to save the fucking dog a job.

Aye, and dinna forget to make sure his slippers are ready and there's a cold beer (or his drink of choice) awaiting him, along with the days paper and his pipe!

1. Girls basically posting how much they love their boyfriend and then breaking up hating him etc etc

2. This guy on my fb is obsessed with posting Clark Carlisle commentary posts and writing LOL, utter c**t of a man, think he is pretty young though

3. Any celtic c**t that still posts about rangers as zombies or the rangers. Get a grip you fucking c***s. f**k you

4. Goes for most of the people of the above but need to save a space for people who just post fucking all day and all night get to f**k, roasters.

5. c***s that post #FREEPALESTINE, shut the f**k up and f**k off, you haven't been to Palestine and you know f**k all about the war, c**t.

Edited by BarraJag

1. Girls basically posting how much they love their boyfriend and then breaking up hating him etc etc

2. This guy on my fb is obsessed with posting Clark Carlisle commentary posts and writing LOL, utter c**t of a man, think he is pretty young though

3. Any celtic c**t that still posts about rangers as zombies or the rangers. Get a grip you fucking c***s. f**k you

4. Goes for most of the people of the above but need to save a space for people who just post fucking all day and all night get to f**k, roasters.

5. c***s that post #FREEPALESTINE, shut the f**k up and f**k off, you haven't been to Palestine and you know f**k all about the war, c**t.

Better?

Might have a Facebook cull tonight of all the people whose referendum/Palestine patter is doing my tits in. Then again, some of these people are alright in real life so perhaps a simple 'unfollow' will suffice. How I yearn for the days where people would post a picture of their Big Mac meal for the umpteenth time instead. I'm sure the glory days will return.

My news feed is filled with referendum and Palestine stuff. Tedious and irritating.

Timehop has to be one of the worst things invented. Posts using it make me far more annoyed than they probably should.

Attention seeking, whinging posts (primarily from women) suggesting things like "I'm so angry right now!" to ensure replies of "what's up ***?" "I'll pm you" infuriate me as well. As do people who constantly take pictures of themselves and post them, fishing for likes. This again is mainly women, looking for comments like "wow, gorgeous!" and such like.

Kindly just f**k off.

My news feed is filled with referendum and Palestine stuff. Tedious and irritating.

Timehop has to be one of the worst things invented. Posts using it make me far more annoyed than they probably should.

Attention seeking, whinging posts (primarily from women) suggesting things like "I'm so angry right now!" to ensure replies of "what's up ***?" "I'll pm you" infuriate me as well. As do people who constantly take pictures of themselves and post them, fishing for likes. This again is mainly women, looking for comments like "wow, gorgeous!" and such like.

Kindly just f**k off.

:lol: I think you maybe need to come off facebook!

cant do a screeny cause im in work ( :ph34r: )

but

---------- ---------
1 hr ·
Tammy slagface agnew u wanna stop puttin stuff up on fb about me ya pleb. I swear to god ur lucky Im actually more mature than u n ur idiots coz for months iv wanted to punch u square to that big shneb of urs!!
LikeLike · · Share

Got to feel sorry for a lassie called Tammy Slagface, she's not had a fair chance at life.

The Slagface's have a long and proud familial tradition, many Slagface's have died defending their honour.