Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

What a crock of shit. I am clearly paying for music at my event. How you organise your own finances is your own affair.

So I have my musician at the party... Now I need a caterer.

I pay for the service. How they financed the kitchen utensils, the cleaning products for their premises and their insurance is up to them and I give it no thought when I choose the menu.

Same goes for any proffession

(The playing for free bit aside)

I would ask all the people listed to work for free.

I might not get anywhere with it, but I'd definitely ask!

"I'M LEAVING FACEBOOK!!!!

But first, before I go, I'm going to read the comments to see if anyone responds, asks me to stay or even cares that I'm going".

Deleted, you attention-seeking tosspot.

That'll be me then yeah?? I Waited until I got in till i deleted it, a few folk sent me their mobile numbers through messenger, hence the reason I kept it open.

Aye, that's you.

:lol: Bravo Mrs M, absolute gold.

Philpy is just the gift that keeps on giving on here.

If you don't know the full story, maybe you should shut the f**k up. I'm a tad dissapointed at LM's intial reaction to the whole thing, especially when I thought she was one of the decent folk, but there you go eh. I'm not going to hold a grudge against people however.

What a crock of shit. I am clearly paying for music at my event. How you organise your own finances is your own affair.

So I have my musician at the party... Now I need a caterer.

I pay for the service. How they financed the kitchen utensils, the cleaning products for their premises and their insurance is up to them and I give it no thought when I choose the menu.

Same goes for any proffession

(The playing for free bit aside)

Fully grown men who still post relentlessly about their awful band as if they are 17 and anyone actually cares. Fair play they're doing something they enjoy and maybe I'm just bitter and cynical but gie it a rest eh?

If you don't know the full story, maybe you should shut the f**k up. I'm a tad dissapointed at LM's intial reaction to the whole thing, especially when I thought she was one of the decent folk, but there you go eh. I'm not going to hold a grudge against people however.

Oh philpy :(

What is the full story?

U ok bbz xxxxxxxxxx

My timeline is being filled by a lassie sharing posts from 'Minion Quotes', with such quotes as: " I deserve a medal for keeping quiet when there's so much needing said", "I love it when karma pays a visit to someone who really deserves it" and "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination" appearing recently. Without fail she shares them with a comment such as "OMG, this is soooo me" or similar.

My timeline is being filled by a lassie sharing posts from 'Minion Quotes', with such quotes as: " I deserve a medal for keeping quiet when there's so much needing said", "I love it when karma pays a visit to someone who really deserves it" and "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination" appearing recently. Without fail she shares them with a comment such as "OMG, this is soooo me" or similar.

They are utterly ridiculous.

Everyone knows minions don't speak English. Nor would they spout such utter pish.

I blocked my aunt because of this. Facebook has taught me I'm related to idiots.