Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A friend of a friend...of a friend on Facebook , when the friend of the friend asked where he'd been for so long as she hadn't seen or heard from him.

I hope he heres from them soon. He seems like he'd be a good psyologist.

This is the same guy, make sense of this if you can!

Here isonly opinions one might be a late for some tough thinking but here we go consider this Alice holds a doughnut in her hand she thinks about the hole in the middle of the doughnut she asks her self a series questions here are her questions please let me know your answer's there are no right or wrong answers only only what u realy think ok here we go. 1. Dose the hole in the doughnut exist. 2. Is the hole in the doughnut somthing or nothing. 3. Is the hole part of the doughnut. 4. Is the hole an object. Consider this if u move the doughnut around dose the hole move too. If u eat the doughnut do u also eat the hole. Could u eat the doughnut without eating the hole. If u break the doughnut in two where dose the hole go. Can u have a whole hole. Can u have half a hole or an incomplete hole My opinion Is any hole or empty space ever really empty a doughnut allways comes with a hole if u think u could come up wiht an exception then that would simply not be a doughnut by definition. holeless doughnuts r like round squares or unmarried husbands conceptual nonsence so if u buy a doughnut then u r realy buying 2 things then doughnut and the hole the edible stuff and the void in the middle you cant buy a doughnut and leave the hole at the store however one might want to resist this answer and insist that the edible stuff is all there is So let the debate start.

So to conclude... every hole's a goal.

PLEASE SHARE...

OUR 13/14/15 YEAR OLD MOODY TEENAGE DAUGHTER HASNT BEEN SEEN FOR THE LAST 23 MINUTES.

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY SHE HAS DISAPPEARED EXCEPT FROM THE FACT THAT WE WERE SHOUTING AT HER FOR GETTING PISHED AT THE WEEKEND.

WE ARE SO DISTRAUGHT THAT INSTEAD OF GOING OUT LOOKING FOR HER YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I WILL BE SITTING ON FACEBOOK COMMENTING ON EVERY FUCKING POST THANKING THEM FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

I've seen about 4 of these in the past 6 months now. Found at their friends every time.

Eh? Was that a real status? Can they not even nail their daughter's age down to a single year, or even a range of two years?

Im not on Fudbook but if I was and I saw this, Id be fucking raging.

A mother who said her 11-year-old son had no friends and pleaded on Facebook for people to wish him happy birthday says he has received hundreds of cards from around the world.

Molly-Mole Povey, from Newton Abbot, in Devon, was upset when her son Roman said he had no friends at school.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-32504036

The c**t's called Roman, of course any self respecting 11 year old would avoid him like the plague.

Seriously though, why on earth would you want the fact that you've no pals broadcast to the world?

Im not on Fudbook but if I was and I saw this, Id be fucking raging.

A mother who said her 11-year-old son had no friends and pleaded on Facebook for people to wish him happy birthday says he has received hundreds of cards from around the world.
Molly-Mole Povey, from Newton Abbot, in Devon, was upset when her son Roman said he had no friends at school.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-32504036

No fucking wonder. Trying to shoot c***s on GTA 4 and having that p***k constantly harass me to go bowling.

This is the same guy, make sense of this if you can!

Here isonly opinions one might be a late for some tough thinking but here we go consider this Alice holds a doughnut in her hand she thinks about the hole in the middle of the doughnut she asks her self a series questions here are her questions please let me know your answer's there are no right or wrong answers only only what u realy think ok here we go. 1. Dose the hole in the doughnut exist. 2. Is the hole in the doughnut somthing or nothing. 3. Is the hole part of the doughnut. 4. Is the hole an object. Consider this if u move the doughnut around dose the hole move too. If u eat the doughnut do u also eat the hole. Could u eat the doughnut without eating the hole. If u break the doughnut in two where dose the hole go. Can u have a whole hole. Can u have half a hole or an incomplete hole My opinion Is any hole or empty space ever really empty a doughnut allways comes with a hole if u think u could come up wiht an exception then that would simply not be a doughnut by definition. holeless doughnuts r like round squares or unmarried husbands conceptual nonsence so if u buy a doughnut then u r realy buying 2 things then doughnut and the hole the edible stuff and the void in the middle you cant buy a doughnut and leave the hole at the store however one might want to resist this answer and insist that the edible stuff is all there is So let the debate start.

doughnuts don’t have holes. doughrings have holes.

PLEASE SHARE...

OUR 13/14/15 YEAR OLD MOODY TEENAGE DAUGHTER HASNT BEEN SEEN FOR THE LAST 23 MINUTES.

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY SHE HAS DISAPPEARED EXCEPT FROM THE FACT THAT WE WERE SHOUTING AT HER FOR GETTING PISHED AT THE WEEKEND.

WE ARE SO DISTRAUGHT THAT INSTEAD OF GOING OUT LOOKING FOR HER YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I WILL BE SITTING ON FACEBOOK COMMENTING ON EVERY FUCKING POST THANKING THEM FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

I've seen about 4 of these in the past 6 months now. Found at their friends every time.

Shared Glasgow. :-)

Edited by John MacLean

Ware x is x she pacifically? I'd x help x look x but seen x some read paint x on x ma neighburs x fense x just x worryd that those x pepul x UKIP is on bout x will steele x their dogxx and don't x want to leave xx shared in a place the girl won't be by any fcuking chance xxxx

You ok hunni? Pm me xx