Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A boy from my year at school died last week from meningitis which was obviously pretty sad, only 18/19 as well. The amount of people that have popped up on my timeline clearly fishing for likes off of the situation is pretty tragic though, people who even mention they've not seen or spoke to him since primary school stating that it's the worst news ever and how great a guy and everything he was.

His funeral was on Wednesday and a ridiculous amount of selfie of people on route and after it have popped up and not one single person in any of them looks the slightest bit upset, it just looks like they're all away to a party.

Even though my girlfriend isn't from your part of the country I would be surprised if she didn't join in with this.

She's a fucking grief merchant, does my fucking head in.

It's a fucking cable tie you spastic

huPH1hi.png

18881_10204769213447145_2292481672502337

Wesley Shearer's photo.

Wesley Shearer

PLEASE BE AWARE OF DISCARDED MARS BAR WRAPPERS AT THE END OF YOUR PATH. THIS IS A NEW WAY TO 'MARK' YOUR HOME SO THAT SCUMBAGS CAN COME AND STEAL YOUR GERBIL TO SELL TO AN UNDERGROUND RODENT SEX RING. PLEASE SHARE AND STAY SAFE PPL.

300px-Nail_in_a_block_of_wood.jpg

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE, ITS A SIGN THAT YOUR FENCE HAS BEEN MARKED BECAUSE PEADO MUSLIM RAPISTS ARE COMING TO BUM YOUR KIDS

omg I walked past a fence last week, it could have been me!

You ok ***?

Yea but it pur makes you hink aboot hings ken, dem Muslims even when it was the Bears I knew it was dem. nae bodies bumming ma weans

We'll sed hen

ive got one of these nails on ma fence but i dont think its a muslim pedo!!! lol

The photos stating 'Share and vote UKIP if you care about your country' are beginning to raise their ugly heads again.

Still not as annoying as the whole Britain First crap that gets flung about though.

So yer pals are racists then

A couple I sort of know go to a local bar to play trivia every Sunday. I know this because every Sunday, one or both of them make a post which is a variation of "Off to play trivia at..." (Sunday would be a good time to rob their house, if you're interested in that sort of thing.)

They rarely get responses, other than from each other but that hasn't stopped them from making more or less identical posts, almost every week for the last couple of years. Later, they come back and brag about how well they did, which is better than you might think based on this behaviour. Suggests the competition isn't that hot.

This week, she posted the usual "Off to play trivia" and added "Wish us luck". Apparently they came 7th out of 7 teams and are now moaning that this was because "Nobody wished them luck." I thought they were just having a bit of fun at their own expense but another friend has just sent me a message to say they're genuinely steaming. As in like, unfriending people from Facebook because of it.

Quite bizarre.

A couple I sort of know go to a local bar to play trivia every Sunday. I know this because every Sunday, one or both of them make a post which is a variation of "Off to play trivia at..." (Sunday would be a good time to rob their house, if you're interested in that sort of thing.)

They rarely get responses, other than from each other but that hasn't stopped them from making more or less identical posts, almost every week for the last couple of years. Later, they come back and brag about how well they did, which is better than you might think based on this behaviour. Suggests the competition isn't that hot.

This week, she posted the usual "Off to play trivia" and added "Wish us luck". Apparently they came 7th out of 7 teams and are now moaning that this was because "Nobody wished them luck." I thought they were just having a bit of fun at their own expense but another friend has just sent me a message to say they're genuinely steaming. As in like, unfriending people from Facebook because of it.

Quite bizarre.

How will they decide who to unfriend?

A friend of a friend posted this:

Idiot_zpsgne3qtyq.jpg

It's had 250 Shares and is accompanied by 25 replies from other fuckwits telling her to watch out etc. - all of them stupid enough to believe it but none of them with enough gumption to tell her to just paint her fucking fence!

These things make me angry now - why walk round with a pot of red paint and a brush when you could just note down the feckin address? Why not just nick the dug first time you see it? Does the gang now have to drive round the streets slowly looking for splotches of red paint on a fence and then hang round waiting for the dug to be let out for a shit?

Edited by Ned Nederlander

The photos stating 'Share and vote UKIP if you care about your country' are beginning to raise their ugly heads again.

Still not as annoying as the whole Britain First crap that gets flung about though.

I don't see these as my mates aren't thick bigots.

How will they decide who to unfriend?

As far as I can tell, it's certain close friends they're pissed off at. Not sure how that will impact their friendships in real life but hey ho. I seem to have survived the cull, which is nice.