Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

How will they decide who to unfriend?

As far as I can tell, it's certain close friends they're pissed off at. Not sure how that will impact their friendships in real life but hey ho. I seem to have survived the cull, which is nice.

I don't sign up or like these pages but they come up as recommended and today i got one saying - "BBC journalist believes liverpools decline began after THIS player left" and then you click on the link and you see its Luis Suarez! Who fucking comes up with this?

Krispy Kreme is apparently opening in Glasgow.

This joyous news appears to have made people forget about gypsys stealing dogs.

Btw, not that I'm saying it doesn't happen, but has anyone here ever been invited to a dog fight? I certainly haven't and I know some right dodgy c***s.

I don't sign up or like these pages but they come up as recommended and today i got one saying - "BBC journalist believes liverpools decline began after THIS player left" and then you click on the link and you see its Luis Suarez! Who fucking comes up with this?

I was expecting it to be Souness or Hansen

I was expecting it to be Souness or Hansen

Did you see the link? This pish comes up constantly as recommended on my fb and usually involves a red herring so i clicked maybe thinking it would be an article on Alonso or Mascherano maybe but seriously what a fucking piss take. I might just delete FB again and be done with it

Krispy Kreme is apparently opening in Glasgow.

This joyous news appears to have made people forget about gypsys stealing dogs.

Btw, not that I'm saying it doesn't happen, but has anyone here ever been invited to a dog fight? I certainly haven't and I know some right dodgy c***s.

The Proclaimers are top of the bill.

A friend of a friend...of a friend on Facebook , when the friend of the friend asked where he'd been for so long as she hadn't seen or heard from him.

"im just oot the jail was in for 18 month but im just waiting to here about an access course in Philosophy and psyology at Strathclyde uni so im hoping to get that soon."

I hope he heres from them soon. He seems like he'd be a good psyologist.

This is the same guy, make sense of this if you can!

Here isonly opinions one might be a late for some tough thinking but here we go consider this Alice holds a doughnut in her hand she thinks about the hole in the middle of the doughnut she asks her self a series questions here are her questions please let me know your answer's there are no right or wrong answers only only what u realy think ok here we go. 1. Dose the hole in the doughnut exist. 2. Is the hole in the doughnut somthing or nothing. 3. Is the hole part of the doughnut. 4. Is the hole an object. Consider this if u move the doughnut around dose the hole move too. If u eat the doughnut do u also eat the hole. Could u eat the doughnut without eating the hole. If u break the doughnut in two where dose the hole go. Can u have a whole hole. Can u have half a hole or an incomplete hole My opinion Is any hole or empty space ever really empty a doughnut allways comes with a hole if u think u could come up wiht an exception then that would simply not be a doughnut by definition. holeless doughnuts r like round squares or unmarried husbands conceptual nonsence so if u buy a doughnut then u r realy buying 2 things then doughnut and the hole the edible stuff and the void in the middle you cant buy a doughnut and leave the hole at the store however one might want to resist this answer and insist that the edible stuff is all there is So let the debate start.

Edited by djchapsticks

Have you also tried to find out how to get an iPad for free using this "bizarre online trick"?

Someone at Facebook either needs to double check their understanding of geography or re-evaluate their algorithm! Sydney is 10,000kms from Nepal!

post-101-0-36940500-1430302690_thumb.jpg

ps I'm fine thanks *** !1!!!111

Edited by Swarley

attachicon.gif10933847_10152582470652401_9133839097208079193_n.jpg

Im raging!!!!

This isn't even briten any more!!!!!

This happened and is indicative of stuff that is happening right now! While most of you ignore this, our land is under threat!

I was listening to the radio yesterday, and a well-known country singer was introduced as SHARIAH Twain!!! All to avoid offending Muslamic listeners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHARE...

OUR 13/14/15 YEAR OLD MOODY TEENAGE DAUGHTER HASNT BEEN SEEN FOR THE LAST 23 MINUTES.

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY SHE HAS DISAPPEARED EXCEPT FROM THE FACT THAT WE WERE SHOUTING AT HER FOR GETTING PISHED AT THE WEEKEND.

WE ARE SO DISTRAUGHT THAT INSTEAD OF GOING OUT LOOKING FOR HER YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I WILL BE SITTING ON FACEBOOK COMMENTING ON EVERY FUCKING POST THANKING THEM FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

I've seen about 4 of these in the past 6 months now. Found at their friends every time.

This happened and is indicative of stuff that is happening right now! While most of you ignore this, our land is under threat!

I was listening to the radio yesterday, and a well-known country singer was introduced as SHARIAH Twain!!! All to avoid offending Muslamic listeners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sense the potential for many similar jokes.