Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My sister texted out of the blue just to make sure I'd seen her cake for her 1 year old (which she undoubtedly would had spent a whole morning on). She didn't reply when I try to continue the convo of course <_<

Obligatory cake pic:

11070385_10152966505945668_8785407995320

The constant sharing of missing people or dog adverts. I get sometimes people are trying to help, but my news feed is now post after fucking post about that missing Irish girl.

I've yet to see a story that ends in "and the missing person/animal was found after a member of public recognised them from social media"

I think most people just share these things to make themselves feel better

The constant sharing of missing people or dog adverts. I get sometimes people are trying to help, but my news feed is now post after fucking post about that missing Irish girl.

^^^ Guilty conscience imo

I've yet to see a story that ends in "and the missing person/animal was found after a member of public recognised them from social media"

I think most people just share these things to make themselves feel better

As soon as I see these statuses all I think is "deid". Sad but true.

As soon as I see these statuses all I think is "deid". Sad but true.

Who was it on here that posted on twitter that the lassie was probably getting ridden on one of these things.. Massive backlash if I remember and he had to deactivate the account for a while

Who was it on here that posted on twitter that the lassie was probably getting ridden on one of these things.. Massive backlash if I remember and he had to deactivate the account for a while

Bustanut

:lol:

The seethe towards him was hilarious

Edited by Enrico Annoni

post-12461-0-93262300-1429044822_thumb.j

'Dumbarton Memories' page on FB seems to continually confirm how poor the Dumbarton education system appears to have consistently been over the years.

Here's the latest example of someone asking a question that they could have answered themselves if only they'd been able to scroll a whole TWO posts further up.

I had some of them actually believing me one day when I was saying what a pain it was that Falkirk council changed then clocks a week before Dumbarton council, how much a pain it was for me trying to work out when to phone my Dad etc - some absolute morons. "Typical councils" etc was the frequent comment.

Edit for spelling - more proof of the poor education I guess :lol:

Edited by Boghead ranter

My favourite Bustanut tweet was him playing Strike it Lucky with Michael Barrymore.

Barrymores reaction when he landed on a hotspot was priceless.

Forgot all about that. That was hilarious. I actually felt sorry for Barrymore for a moment.

Edited by Tamdunk