Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My few weeks on P&B have served me well as I was able to guess that abbreviation instantly :)

Haha I'm sure we have taught you well.. I'm sure you can put some into practice ;)

Oh and I also had to sit the Foundation computing exam in Standard grade (and the General one). It was almost offensive in how simple it was. One of the questions had 4 pictures (keyboard, mouse, monitor and hard drive) and the 4 terms for them. You had to match them up..

Standard grade craft and design was the same. Pretty sure for that I had to sit all three levels of exam for some reason, foundation has questions that had a picture of a hammer then four options for what it was. "Hammer." "Bandsaw." "File." "Clamp." "Christ."

Standard grade craft and design was the same. Pretty sure for that I had to sit all three levels of exam for some reason, foundation has questions that had a picture of a hammer then four options for what it was. "Hammer." "Bandsaw." "File." "Clamp." "Christ."

We only had to sit a general and a credit one IIRC

Standard grade craft and design was a mystery to me.

I was so shit at it (I failed my general and credit prelim) yet somehow managed to get a 2 in the exam.

That's 5 options.

I was good at Maths.