Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I think it revolves around capitalising the word 'this'

It was an ordinary wedding until THIS happened.

THIS comeback from a 5 year old girl will leave you speechless

Clickbait headline generator...

As with Witnail, I despise that this shite has taken over at apparently reputable new publications. How much more dumbed down and sensationalised can the MSM get?

This is one of my new favourite things in the world.

"19 dog related psychological experiments that will never be solved by your Dad"

Anyone who falls for clickbait deserves a crushing anti-climax/aids. You really ought to know better.

I don't "fall" for clickbait, I just don't give a f**k.

How do you know someone like this? :lol:

They both just need to pump each other and get it out their system

Went to primary school with her and thankfully have never seen her since. The meltdowns provide some entertainment, but there is a plethora of reposts of these fucking "inspirational" quotes. It's a tug of war over the delete button.

This is one of my new favourite things in the world.

"19 dog related psychological experiments that will never be solved by your Dad"

Lists used to be fairly common so I don't mind them so much - Buzzfeed have all listed items on one page so you know what you're signing up for.

Cracked has been doing it for years too, they used to split list articles over two pages - which was annoying but relatively fair. Now if you go through Facebook it's a new page for each number on a list - in this case I open a browser and type it directly, wasting more time but at least protesting such click hungry tactics.

The very worst, and I've said it before, is Huffpost UK. Within each article they actually get you to click "read more" to read beyond the first paragraph. Who goes to an article to read one paragraph? Their content is pretty awful too, I have no idea why I still follow them.

Maybe because clicks are online currency, I'm getting as tight with them as I am with money. Fairly miserable, but at least I'm not the only one.

Click HERE to read more uninteresting content from Whtinail.

You would believe who said THIS.

People taking pictures of their cat.

I understand you love your pet, but cats are utter c***s. It has the same expression of frustrated boredom in every picture, but the caption always says something like: "Ooooh, he's happy today!" or "Just seen a fly, look at him about to pounce!"

The fucking cat has EXACTLY THE SAME look on it's face in every picture.

I understand you love your pet, but cats are utter c***s. It has the same expression of frustrated boredom in every picture, but the caption always says something like: "Ooooh, he's happy today!" or "Just seen a fly, look at him about to pounce!"

To be fair, just imagine how desperate your life would have to be if sharing it with a cat makes it better.

"have you seen this?" "What a wonderful picture"

seconds later, same person

"here's the link"

What raising awareness campaign am I blissfully unaware of? I resume breast cancer, seeing as it's burds doing this.

If it's the message I think it is, they've been hacked

Tbf i got a great cat picture today, creepy wee b*****d

11400972_10206256974015297_3306853902431