Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The constant sharing of "Staffies r loving animals" memes and related pictures. Trying too hard.

The best one I saw was a pic of someone's newborn baby laying on the floor next to some slavering mutant hell-hound with the caption along the lines of "Kassidee with her guardian angel xxxxxxxx".

People sharing videos of farmers going into supermarkets and buying all the milk, as some form of shitey protest at milk prices.

Supply and demand, motherfuckers.

It's the latest Facebook crusade. The usual "I've shared a video/picture so therefore I've done my bit" (in reality you have done f**k all).

It's the latest Facebook crusade. The usual "I've shared a video/picture so therefore I've done my bit" (in reality you have done f**k all).

Yep.

Some roaster from school was trying to argue that, it's because of the welfare state milk that prices are so low. :|

Edited by Andy_AUFC

People sharing videos of farmers going into supermarkets and buying all the milk, as some form of shitey protest at milk prices.

Supply and demand, motherfuckers.

It's nothing to do with supply and demand