Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm a 'vet' and find that cringe-worthy to the max.

Although when I say I'm a vet I mean I'm a veteran of getting absolutely pished out my skull as often as possible for 15 years.

FWIW - I've liked quite a few ex-forces pages cause they're good for old photos and catching up with ex-workmates but the amount of pish like the above that's posted is phenomenal. Many of them genuinely believe they are special.

I'm a 'vet' and find that cringe-worthy to the max.

Although when I say I'm a vet I mean I'm a veteran of getting absolutely pished out my skull as often as possible for 15 years.

FWIW - I've liked quite a few ex-forces pages cause they're good for old photos and catching up with ex-workmates but the amount of pish like the above that's posted is phenomenal. Many of them genuinely believe they are special.

Ned, I read the first wee bit and thought you were a veterinarian.

Was about to ask if you knew anything about rabbit neutering.

11350476_10153280447153159_1015264951196

Destiny Curry These true men are very few and far between

Dylan Warren That's true i treat my girl like a queen. If she tells me not to do something or not to talk to some one. Im not going to do it cause i have respect and loyalty. Shes the love of my life and she will all ways be my #1 person my queen most of all the love of my life.
Like · Reply · 72 · 22 September at 22:05 ·Edited

"Destiny Curry"

qxp9xz.gif

Edited by Enrico Annoni

11350476_10153280447153159_1015264951196

Destiny Curry These true men are very few and far between

Dylan Warren That's true i treat my girl like a queen. If she tells me not to do something or not to talk to some one. Im not going to do it cause i have respect and loyalty. Shes the love of my life and she will all ways be my #1 person my queen most of all the love of my life.

Like · Reply · 72 · 22 September at 22:05 ·Edited

"Destiny Curry"

qxp9xz.gif

Is Dylan Warren a) - Destiny's bloke or b) single and trying to get his hole any way he possibly can?

104 racists can't be wrong.

mDCm9EQ.jpg

Someone shared a similar post on fb yesterday so I had to tell them that like most things on facebook it was a lot of shite and that asylum seekers get just under £37 a week - then some clown pops up with "prove it". That was his last response after I posted up 4 links.

In hindsight I should've asked him why he was willing to believe the shared post without proof.

Some proper thick, gullible c***s out there.