Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yeah a friend of mine is an Edinburgh med student. He's a really nice guy, completely not what you would expect from that type. But he has liked a few and it's driving me insane.

In saying that I go to Napier, by choice I should add, I could have gone to Edinburgh or Herriot watt, etc. But most seem to be insinuating people at Napier are thickos, doesn't bother me, but if you are going to do it, at least male it whitty.

Fantastic choice of talent at Napier I must say.

Fantastic choice of talent at Napier I must say.

Depends where you are, Merchiston is awful (where I am), but I had lectures at Craiglockhart and I would very much agree with you. Want some lovely ladies on your course, take a Buisness course.

Depends where you are, Merchiston is awful (where I am), but I had lectures at Craiglockhart and I would very much agree with you. Want some lovely ladies on your course, take a Buisness course.

Well I'm currently about to attend an access-to-uni course (because I took too long to get my life in order), so I'm actually at Stevenson next door in Sighthill. But having a wander up to the cafeteria of Napier at lunch is always a journey full of wonder and vaginal brilliance, every day, without fail :D

Someone liked this one:

420956_10150650395326745_618246744_11414640_1742788076_n.jpg

What's this got to doing with Glasgow Uni? Just saw an Edinburgh Medics Memes group huh.gif Cause they're such wanks that they need subject specific groups dry.gif

i was there , what a day that was hahalaugh.giflaugh.gif

Well I'm currently about to attend an access-to-uni course (because I took too long to get my life in order), so I'm actually at Stevenson next door in Sighthill. But having a wander up to the cafeteria of Napier at lunch is always a journey full of wonder and vaginal brilliance, every day, without fail :D

Actually I had exams at Sightill and even though I was there for about 30 exluding being stuck in a room. I will agree with you, the really smart girls arent as attractive, the middling, just smart enough to go to a university on te other hand. :lol:

Don`t know about anybody else but my wall is clogged with this damn Kiltwalk. Constant updates and appeals for money - WE GOT YOU THE FIRST TIME!

If I asked anyone to sponsor me to walk 26 miles I`d get utterly laughed at, do something a little challenging and different! Mind you half of these fat b*****ds won`t last 5 miles, never mind 26 I suppose. And before anyone moans, I know it`s for a good cause & I give when I think it`s appropriate, like to someone who went ski-diving recently, and they only asked once!

Edited by Desert Nomad

Don`t know about anybody else but my wall is clogged with this damn Kiltwalk. Constant updates and appeals for money - WE GOT YOU THE FIRST TIME!

If I asked anyone to sponsor me to walk 26 miles I`d get utterly laughed at, do something a little challenging and different! Mind you half of these fat b*****ds won`t last 5 miles, never mind 26 I suppose. And before anyone moans, I know it`s for a good cause & I give when I think it`s appropriate, like to someone who went ski-diving recently, and they only asked once!

Do it drunk, the 16 mile walk to Dumbarton from Cappielow nearly killed me cos we'd been out all night before it!

MY MUM JUST TOLD ME THIS STORY... A woman had filled her car with petrol at London Hall Road BP garage and went to pay... Being late at night she went to the window to pay the lady cashier. The lady said "come in" and customer replied, "its okay, I have the correct money". "No. Come in!" The cashier said again. The cashier said, "don't be alarmed and don't turn around. A man, with his face covered, has just got in to the back of your car and lay down. Now come in and look about the shelves there's a guy just climbed in to your boot and iv phoned the Police"... The police came out and arrested it, they found out he was a convicted rapist.. So everyone.. Beware... :(

I'm glad I don't have a car. I don't want raped.

I think the moral of this particular story is: never pay for petrol.

Thing I dont get is he is in the boot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt matter if she is browsing the shelves or whatever, he cant feckin see. Go for a pint ffs woman!

ps, he cannae be a very proficient rapist, caught at least twice.

Thing I dont get is he is in the boot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt matter if she is browsing the shelves or whatever, he cant feckin see. Go for a pint ffs woman!

How was he planning on getting out when she got home? There's a few things not adding up here. I'm starting to doubt the veracity of this tale.

or the back seat?

My Facebook is currently filled with either "Crying so much at Whitney's death, those of you who are making jokes are heartless" and "she was a junkie, our soldiers are dying for our country." I hate this country at times.

Edited by NotThePars

People tagging you in photos you aren't even in.

I dread tagged photos mainly because I'm an ugly b*****d so when I see you have been 'tagged' I get the fear big time of some close up of my moonpuss and turns out it's a picture of a house or something with 50 other names tagged whilst no one is actually in the photo.