Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I don't know how I could forget this one but someone just posted something similar.

When people moan about how Edinburgh is a shithole etc (it's definitely not cheers) and then they go on to say they wish they could go back to places like Magaluf etc and stay there - aye, because that's a right classy place to live right enough. cornette.png07.png

The mind boggles really. WHY DON'T YOU JUST F**K OFF THEN YOU UNGRATEFUL MORONIC C**TS. I really should start deleting people that have the IQ of a rock. facepalm.png

facepalm.png

Can we have pictures of Wester Hailes, Sighthill and the neds in the bins at Waverley station please?

No city is perfect champ, nor did I say Edinburgh was, but it's definitely one of the most beautiful and famous cities in Britain/Europe/the world. smugqq.png

This isn't a thing that annoys me, more just something I find baffling.

A guy on my FB made a reasonably amusing FB status, 130 or so likes. :o

The most I've had is around 20ish. *insert forever alone meme here*

I'm always baffled by that but then I look at their number of friends and it's over 1000, whereas I only have 225, so if I had over 1000 friends then I'd get over 100 likes, simple maths ph34r.gif

No city is perfect champ, nor did I say Edinburgh was, but it's definitely one of the most beautiful and famous cities in Britain/Europe/the world. smugqq.png

You chose a select few photos. It is a shite hole.

P.S. I am not from motherwell, I am from a different shitehole

A guy I know had a child that was born today and the fact it's the 29th of February is causing a bit of confusion.

"I know someone who technically turned 20 today when really she is 5. She is gorgeous well done to the both of you."

Erm, no she is still 20. The fact her actual date of birth has only happened 5 times doesn't means she's 5 years old.

That photo of the kid next to his dead mum has popped up on my page recently. Why the f**k would you share that on Facebook?

Also accepted a friend request from someone and every second word contains a silent h. Bhud being the most annoying.

Can't say I know the one you mention.

A good mate of mine posts shite thats meant to be funny and gets tons of likes.

Example:

"Aye so there was this guy pure snoring on the train today eh, EH!"

Something inane like that. 50 likes. Not that I'm bothered or anything. :(

Last night I remembered my ultimate Facebook hate. People who ask, "what channels the game on?" or "what's the score in the football?". Seriously? You would rather sit and wait on a reply than search for it yourself?? I would call it lazy but it probably takes them longer to find out. Utter cretins.

it may be Justin bieber's birthday but have you ever thought it might be someone elses? Baby P! Baby P was killed by his own mother and step-father! They pulled his finger nails right off and covered up cuts/bruises with foundation and chocolate. He was left to sleep in a bloodied cot. No one helped Baby P during this torture. Not even his dad knew. By the time his dad found out it was too late, they had killed Baby P...! As a sign of respect repost this to everyone Happy Birthday Baby P! R.I.P little one!!this just tells u ALOT about some people I hope his parents rot in hell for this! This one's for you baby P! repost if you have a heart ♥♥.

What sick parents. Imagine calling your child P.