Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I've posted statuses from this person before(she went to a gig with her friend who left her in the toilet, I think laugh.gif) but she posted this about 20 minutes ago

Friday night and Saturday off! Heart screams Go out and live your lifeHead screams pay your bills<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">

:/

That's not the annoying thing though, someone responded with:

when u die the bills will still need payin but your life wont be there to live. so go and party hard.x

What a fucking moron.

GIRLS THAT SAY THEY ARE GOING TO BE ALONE WITH NOTHING TO DO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEKEND.

f**k right off you bunch of ugly boots

A guy I worked with and his missus are just back from a week in Tenerife which they went on as a kind of 3 year anniversary celebration. Nothing wrong with that, however there is with this;

Their statuses:

Thanks for a great week away with my hubby! Love you lots! x
Just back from an AMAZING week away with Jen. Thanks for being you babe

From Jen to Mark:

I love you so much baby, had such an amazing time away with you xxxxx

They live with each other. Humanity has failed.

Edited to add they have also uploaded 162 photos to Facebook today. Each. Same ones on each page. Fucking morons.

Edited by Dennis Bergkamp

I'm quite disappointed that I just delete those who annoy me, now. I regret not accepting every friend request because I can't wind anyone up now. Or if I post anything controversial I know that those on my friends list know I'm taking the piss so I don't get a reaction.

The only family member I have on Facebook is my cousin, but I get on with her reasonably well. I know my step-dad has an account, but I told him if he tried to add me I would reject, so he's been telt. My aunt has an account but her name's "Lou Lou x" so she can f**k off if she tries to add me. I don't care if you're part of my family. That is not your name.

Here's a few bumpers on my friends list:

"Been lying playing cod fur ae last 3 hours! Feel as if gawna spew wtf! Absalotly shatterd :(! xx youse uptai xx"

"like fur the one or a wee para ? .. just depends on who yee are ;) ! am acto bored man , readin a wee book , listen eh tunes , on iss & still bored (:| xx"

"essay is acto just send away there :( ! hopfully i'll get it the morra :( ! ... collage sucks like man :(( ! ... but awk well :) ! x in bed watchin . a wee film xx"

"offf to livee a very quiet weekend.. bak on shortly to speak with my little sis then fb freee for meeeee ..♥ toodaloo..xxxx"

Absolute fucking idiots.

Acto??

smart3.jpg

:lol:

Please can someone explain this to me - I don't get it blink.gif

Ashley Murphy

its a girl yipeeeeeeee soooo chuffed xxxx

Like · · 10 hours ago ·

Also had 94 comments

Seriously

mate i think this one is kind of understandable...im assuming with "it's a girl", she's just found out the sex of her kid. It's hardly a pointless statement to make..

I was referring more to the 100 or so likes and X amount of comments more than the actual news biggrin.gif

I have a few of my mums friends on Facebook and they put "Lol xxxxx" at the end of every post. And just about every weekend they will post "First vodka of the weekend. First of many Lol!!!! xxxx"

f**k off!

I know a girl who must think lol is like a fullstop. She uses it at all times. "I'm ill lol xx", "Need to go to work lol xx" "dog died lol xx"

I have blocked my mum and dad on Facebook because they kept trying to add me. The only family member I have is my cousin.

My dad left himself logged into facebook in a hotel on holiday. Got some great abuse fraped onto his page. Lol!!!! xxxx

A guy I worked with and his missus are just back from a week in Tenerife which they went on as a kind of 3 year anniversary celebration. Nothing wrong with that, however there is with this;

Their statuses:

From Jen to Mark:

They live with each other. Humanity has failed.

Edited to add they have also uploaded 162 photos to Facebook today. Each. Same ones on each page. Fucking morons.

That made me sick.

Rangers fans have been great on facebook during the last few weeks - superb entertainment.

i think it's that she seems to have graduated from the jamie redknapp school of literal.

That and she says it's never been worn while she takes a picture of herself wearing it...

:ph34r:

I really do loathe any kind of ill-informed sentimental status about people in the army.

They knew the risks of the job beforehand, and even then they still made their choice. Making fucking ludicrous comparisons with them to footballers are not the same thing.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I really do loathe any kind of ill-informed sentimental status about people in the army.

They knew the risks of the job beforehand, and even then they still made their choice. Making fucking ludicrous comparisons with them to footballers are not the same thing.

I agree with you on this. My Facebook has been going into overtime with the amount of stuff being posted about the 6 lads who died last week. Half the fuckers are only doing it for image.

It's like the old brewery in Alloa they love to ram it down everyone's throat about how much they do for help for heroes but when me and a mate both asked for a free pint on a help for heroes fund raising night because we are in the navy we got point blank refused. We always ask just to wind the fuckers up. Help for heroes is a shite charity. For the past seven years ive been given a days wage every month to the naval charity. Most of the army and RAF do the same. As we know that the money is going to actual causes what we will see everyday and not going to pay some of the seven c***s £100,000 salary from h4h.

Edited by BigMartyn86

i think it's that she seems to have graduated from the jamie redknapp school of literal.

Thank you

That and she says it's never been worn while she takes a picture of herself wearing it...

:ph34r:

You literally don't have a clue

‎16 years ago today, 5 & 6 years olds set off for school at Dunblane primary when a crazed gunman stormed the gym hall shooting and killing 16 children and their teacher. 13th of March 1996 is one of the most horrific days in Scottish memory. Gone but never forgotten. ♥ ♥ ♥

The above has been doing the rounds on Facebook today. I really don't get why people post such stuff.