Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I hate how couples post constantly on each others wall and always mention how lucky they are to have such a wonderful wife/gf husband/bf. Got a few couples who are bad for this on my Facebook. Yet everytime I see them there always arguing about something.

Don't get me wrong Facebook has it's uses. I used to use it to send my ex/family a quick message if I was away with the navy but couldn't call them. To just let them know I was ok.

But stating your undying love for something who shares the same house as you is taking it a bit far.

Edited by BigMartyn86

Rangers fans:

Are you fucking kiddin me ref?! Go die in a fucking fire!!

Cheating b*****ds.

this is the worst Ive ever seen. I would take the players off the park

Pleasing.

Edited by Dunning1874

Not something people write but whats the fuckin point in posting pics of you and your mates with a bottle of grey goose or some cheap champagne!? Major wannabe football players/Towie wanks.

Ashley Murphy

its a girl yipeeeeeeee soooo chuffed xxxx

Like · · 10 hours ago ·

Also had 94 comments

Seriously

mate i think this one is kind of understandable...im assuming with "it's a girl", she's just found out the sex of her kid. It's hardly a pointless statement to make..

It was mentioned on here a few weeks ago. Some american kid has a posted a photo of him kneeling bedside next to his dead mum. Would post the photo but can't due to being on my iPhone.

To be fair, we're all impressed you can post text on an iPhone.

People that document every mundane detail of their weekend break like anyone gives a toss.

Had the pint of lager at the airport pic with the "just had to" (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) then all the check ins etc, Berlin this trip was to, nobody is jealous of this, nobody gives a f**k.

Even worse, and still on going, is a girl, her husband and her 2 children on a relaxing break to fucking Edinburgh, I mean Jesus Christ we've had photos of everything, the turned down bed, the dinner, the breakfast, the lunch, the children in the bed, the menu. You're in a hotel in fucking Edinburgh, I dont give a tuppeny f**k. Made worse by loads of likes for each of these shite posts which simply encourage more, "you deserve it ***", etc.

If something funny happens on a weekend away post about it, if something amazing happens post about it, if something remotely interesting happens post about it but I don't care what your salad looks like or the fact you are the zaniest guy ever for having a pint at the airport at 6am, grow the f**k up.

Some 21 year old mother of two on mine just posted an absolute rant. The basic theme was "the kids real dad doesn't care and now the step-dad doesn't either, GRRRRR!!!!!!" :angry: :angry: :angry:

Have some dignity FFS, sort it or abort it.

Some 21 year old mother of two on mine just posted an absolute rant. The basic theme was "the kids real dad doesn't care and now the step-dad doesn't either, GRRRRR!!!!!!" :angry: :angry: :angry:

Have some dignity FFS, sort it or abort it.

I love those sorts of rants, makes me feel really good about myself.

I've got a girl I went to school with on Facebook today saying that she doesn't care what people say, Rangers don't do walking away. The fat boot hasn't set foot in Ibrox in her life! Really despair at the amount of total fucktards I know, but I keep them as they can be great entertainment from time to time.

I love those sorts of rants, makes me feel really good about myself.

I've got a girl I went to school with on Facebook today saying that she doesn't care what people say, Rangers don't do walking away. The fat boot hasn't set foot in Ibrox in her life! Really despair at the amount of total fucktards I know, but I keep them as they can be great entertainment from time to time.

pixel.gif

Talking of:

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/030312-Rangers-v-Hearts/G0000JuWPWZPTjBM/I0000jgaZoJujHi8

I'll admit, I laughed. A lot. :(