Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Facebook is quite a useful tool for gauging the sheer stupidity of people. Old Firm fans are a shining example of this. One post made by a glory hunting Celtic fan who's genuinely never been to one of their games in his puff, boasting about the win over Barca was countered with an exclamation mark-filled response from a Rangers fan which contained various references to Jock Stein and stuff like "Jimmy Savile Knew", finished with "we all know the truth".

I couldn't resist and replied with a bit of baiting, to which i got the response "Dundee fan - aye right with that name. You know the truth too Savile boy".

Rangers fans really are a bunch of a fucking bitter c**t-wipes.

I got death threats of a rangers fan on twitter, he wrote big jock knew so I simply replied "and jimmy too, and Forsyth too, and Walter, we all knew about your finances" must have taken him about an hour too figure out I was taking the piss before he launched into all the threats he could

A good friend of mine liked that page because he was "Just curious"... Incredible scenes though :lol:

It really has taken off! The other day it had six likes, now there is pictures of a fat ugly girls vagina and some death threats. Good stuff! :lol:

There is a Dundee Whores page, and it really is fucking grim. Enjoy! laugh.gif

I've put it in spoilers, you've been warned.

Grim is an overused word but that page is horrific especially the fatty with her rat oot.

and another rememberance day sigh a day late.

532529_469932226352388_46558675_n.jpg

Irony Alert

Fight Club

Watch Fight Club on a new flatscreen or Blu-Ray player and choose your own price for it. Visit www.greentoe.com where you can set your price on thousands of products. Details on the link below.

-PAXP-deijE.gifGreenToe.comwww.greentoe.comGreentoe.com is a next generation ecommerce marketplace that enables consumers to choose the price they want to pay for products. Created to change the way people shop.

Some we bimbo i went to school with had a status that had over 20 comments after she asked when the train leaves Cumbernauld to go to Glasgow Queen Street.

It went between her and a pal over 20 minutes when she could have just checked Scotrail and saved 19 minutes so she has been deleted!

tumblr_m780zd9SI71qj57cxo1_250.gif