Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"I think I'm gony delete my facebook account".

No you're not. You're just posting that in the hope that your comments will be full of people pleading and begging you not to go.

Posted at 18:23 last night. 0 comments.

What is the count now? Like it, and say goodbye. :D

What is the count now? Like it, and say goodbye. :D

You've no idea how much I'd love to do that but I get on with her boyfriend and don't want to rip into his bird in front of everyone.

Comment count is now 17 but thats just a conversation with her sister saying how shit fb is and that she won't be on it again. She has posted four inane shite status updates times since this empty promise.

1) watching tele - at in my bed

2) how many twilights are they?

3) trick or treat

4) canny sleep

You've no idea how much I'd love to do that but I get on with her boyfriend and don't want to rip into his bird in front of everyone.

Comment count is now 17 but thats just a conversation with her sister saying how shit fb is and that she won't be on it again. She has posted four inane shite status updates times since this empty promise.

1) watching tele - at in my bed

2) how many twilights are they?

3) trick or treat

4) canny sleep

Please say "it happens every day" to status 2, I beg you! :D

Please say "it happens every day" to status 2, I beg you! :D

Bollocks. I genuinely just went in to write that but she'd actually worded it 'how many twilight films are they'.

It still doesn't detract from the fact that she could've googled it though instead of just blatant attention seeking. Silly cow.

Bollocks. I genuinely just went in to write that but she'd actually worded it 'how many twilight films are they'.

It still doesn't detract from the fact that she could've googled it though instead of just blatant attention seeking. Silly cow.

One decent one, Paul Newman is in it, and Reese Witherspoon gets her chebs oot

Ew years ago two parents went out to dinner a few hours later the babysitter called and asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids room. The dad said "get the kids out of the house and we'll call the police. We don't have a clown statue." the clown was actually a killer that escaped from prison 10 years ago. If u don't post this on ten photos, the clown will be in your bed with a chainsaw at 3:00 am

laugh.gif

There was an absolute belter of an argument on my news feed last night between a now ex boyfriend and girlfriend. Alas, it was deleted but my mate managed to get some screen shots which I'll post up later. Anyway, they had a bit of a fall out and ended up sharing their sex life on Facebook.

It was absolutely revolting, yet hilarious at the same time.

There was an absolute belter of an argument on my news feed last night between a now ex boyfriend and girlfriend. Alas, it was deleted but my mate managed to get some screen shots which I'll post up later. Anyway, they had a bit of a fall out and ended up sharing their sex life on Facebook.

It was absolutely revolting, yet hilarious at the same time.

Sounds good. Waiting with anticipation.

''Happy 4th birthday robert hope you have a great day. Love aunty kirsty love you ♥ xx''

Aye because I'm sure that 4 year old Robert has a Facebook account and can see your message. unsure.gif

FFS if he's in the central belt he could be 40 and still not be able to read it because

a) he'll be illiterate

b) he'll need to steal a laptop