Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have genuinley just seen the most stupid thing i have ever seen on facebook.noticed a fb friend had liked some anti Islam picture on an edl page so decided to have a look at the other pictures to entertain myself. After looking through numerous pictures full of scaremongering about the dangers of Islam there was a picture to show it was the anniversary of hms hood being sunk by the bizmark. I couldn't believe my eyes when of the morons comments actually read

"rip heroes, lest we forget, no surrender and seig heil" .

surely this has to be the most ridiculous thing on the internet . your respects to the 1400 dead on the ship by quoting the phrase used by the enemies that blew them up and who they were fighting. Jesus wept. Morons.

I have genuinley just seen the most stupid thing i have ever seen on facebook.noticed a fb friend had liked some anti Islam picture on an edl page so decided to have a look at the other pictures to entertain myself. After looking through numerous pictures full of scaremongering about the dangers of Islam there was a picture to show it was the anniversary of hms hood being sunk by the bizmark. I couldn't believe my eyes when of the morons comments actually read

"rip heroes, lest we forget, no surrender and seig heil" .

surely this has to be the most ridiculous thing on the internet . your respects to the 1400 dead on the ship by quoting the phrase used by the enemies that blew them up and who they were fighting. Jesus wept. Morons.

Maybe reply to the p***k.

Maybe reply to the p***k.

unbelievable page in all honesty they had pics of how great British bacon is and also it is vitally important that you make sure to check the meat is not halal when ordering a pizza.

Plus i wouldn't waste my time debating with a moron like that . I just cant understand the stupidity level someone must have when they sign what they believe to be respectfull message to the war dead with seig heil . Unbelievable.

You do realise you're coming across as pretty homophobic, don't you?

In all seriousness, you're probably right. Jesting taken a bit too far! Will end it at that. Apologies SJC.

Apology accepted Gaz......although you do realise I've never actually fcuked a ladyboy and have no desire to! :P

"When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words: f**k you thunder. You can suck my d***. You can't get me thunder because you're just Gods farts."

dafauq?

It's from the film Ted. It seems most people who saw the film wrote it the first there was thunder and lightning afterwards.