Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

peepl wha talk ina accent lik ken but jus pure cum acros as illiterate ken?

i fink all be ooot around twelf

I think the only way to stop the younger generation becoming almost entirely illiterate is for web browsers etc to not only draw a red line under unrecognised words, but to actually not allow the content to be submitted.

It started off on short text messages but now when you see entire paragraphs written like this it's hard work to get through.

I think the only way to stop the younger generation becoming almost entirely illiterate is for web browsers etc to not only draw a red line under unrecognised words, but to actually not allow the content to be submitted.

It started off on short text messages but now when you see entire paragraphs written like this it's hard work to get through.

English is a beautifully expressive language - mangling it in this fashion should attract a custodial sentence.

English is a beautifully expressive language - mangling it in this fashion should attract a custodial sentence.

But English is an evolving language. Hence why we don't talk in the same manner as they did in previous centuries.

But English is an evolving language. Hence why we don't talk in the same manner as they did in previous centuries.

Yeah but was practical in the days when you had limited characters, smart phones you could type out a novel in a message. No need for "txt tlk" anymore, it's redundant

1545943_10152197161212437_457768508_n.jp

Why? As I was fourth born she was obv a dirty ho that liked pain.

GTF aff my feed.

ETA, if the human body can only feel up to 45 wtf are youz on aboot? They can't feel more than that you munchers.

Edited by Bing (2)

GTF aff my feed.

ETA, if the human body can only feel up to 45 wtf are youz on aboot? They can't feel more than that you munchers.

Wtf is a "Del" unit? Google has left me none the wiser.

In fairness to women, if childbirth was down to men we wouldn't have 7billion people on the planet!

Agree with the sentiment though.....as wonderful & amazing as the mechanics of life are they're not a fcuking miracle!

GTF aff my feed.

Some head of hair on the boy.

I'll see both of those, and raise you a 'standing on an upturned plug'.

Yes, the plug is the worst!

One drunken night - years ago. Having successfully smooth talked my way in to pulling a nice lady. . . Back at mine I fell backwards while taking my denims off. The upturned plug breaking my backsides fall. It kinda ruined the moment with all the blood. (Luckily we ended up having a good laugh and night anyway)

Standing on a plug is still sorer.