Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

What does that even mean?! :bairn:

Your guess is as good as mine. She posted this today:

last night I burped in a girls face in the toilet.... she didn't find it funny, these glasgow people have no sense of humour.

I wish she had been decked. My sister is out with her in Edinburgh tonight. I await a jumbled selection of letters masquerading themselves as a sentence.

This girl is at college with Adam and bugs the tits off me on a regular basis for various reasons. The fact she's called herself "lushlynds" in her profile name is one of them.

Sheeeeeet. :o

I refuse to believe that's female, or in fact even human. I feel a bit sick now.

It has jaws. Huge protruding jaws! Run!

Your guess is as good as mine. She posted this today:

last night I burped in a girls face in the toilet.... she didn't find it funny, these glasgow people have no sense of humour.

I wish she had been decked. My sister is out with her in Edinburgh tonight. I await a jumbled selection of letters masquerading themselves as a sentence.

:lol:

I have so many folks updates hidden. I'm sorely tempted to reverse this for the amusement of watching the morons. Facebook is the 21st Century equivalent of bear baiting after the gin palace.

This girl is at college with Adam and bugs the tits off me on a regular basis for various reasons. The fact she's called herself "lushlynds" in her profile name is one of them.

KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!! There is no God :bairn

She could eat an apple through a tennis racket while her right eye goes to the shop and her left eye comes back with the change.

Right lets see some of the shite on my newsfeed after unblocking a few people -

"Stopped and thought about the time here at uni since it ends 2moro... I came to Aberdeen 5yrs ago as a lost athiest... Now found in Christ through the Grace of God, saved by that amazing grace! I came here for a degree, what I gained is Breathtakingly more! 'then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee, how great thou art, how great thou art!'" :blink:

One of my friends has posted a picture of the words "I love you" spelt out in roses on the grass outside what appears to be his place of work - Asda :lol:

Check-ins is the most annoying though. At the pub on Friday with a mate from work who insisted on checking in whenever somebody else arrived. 6 hours of check-ins <_<

Also women who complain about being tagged in photos. Shut the f**k up. "OMG I cannot believe I looked that drunk" etc. Seriously just grow up and accept the fact you're a munter.

Finally my former work colleague who posted a status saying "*insert tagged name here* are you alive? We have lost to discuss". This couldn't have been sent in a text, message, posted on their wall, email, phone call because?

Rant over

Someone who who befriended me mainly because we were in the same year at school just said "OMG my fingers smell of Jaeger, sums up last night". Slightly annoying but its even more annoying when his last 3 statuses were "Doing shots of Jaeger now, going to get messy.", "Getting really drunk now, not sure how I will get home lol" and finally "Apple Sourz <3". Shut up.

Guest The Phoenix

3095158490_1fde96bb13.jpg

Any relation?

:lol: She was at that quiz night Adam hosted and did seem like she had a bit of an obsession for him. And fucking :lol: x50 at Kieran's post about her which I can't be arsed going back to quote.

nice thread. all of these are from the same guy. he's nice enough in person, despite the fact that he doesn't have loads of friends, and his desperation for a woman is painful. on facebook he acts like a complete idiot, and has about 400 extra "friends" that he has never actually met.

"I am fucking bored, okay. Like this.

You should be my...

[] Girlfriend

[] Boyfriend

[] Best friend

...[] Text buddy

[] Bud

You are...

[] Beautiful

[] Cute

[] On my mind

[] Sweet

[] Hot

[] Mean

[] Funny

I...

[] Love you

[] Love you like my brother

[] Don't know you

[] Love you like my sister

[] Would like you to put this as your status so I can like it"

"Guess I'm more hated than I thought oh well its life for ya"

"Never had sex .

Never smoked .

Never done drugs .

Never drank alcohol .

Never broke the law .

Put this as your status and whoever likes it thinks you're lying ;)"

"like this if your my friend"

"R.I.P (his name)

If you saw this & wouldn't care- ignore it.

If you saw this & would get sad or cry- Like it

If you would come to my funeral- comment with a ♥

Put this as you status & see who actually cares for you."

these, plus many wall posts on attractive girls he barely knows are just from the last week and a half or so.

"To all my facebook friends I need you guys to plz either give me your number or skype so I can contact u cuz I'm deleting my fb in a few days thank you sincerery ..."

from about a month go. his facebook is still up and running. :rolleyes:

Follllkk whhhoo talllllkk liiiiike thiissss onnn Faacebboook doo mmyyy tittts iiinn.

Also girls who call other girls 'chick'. I've noticed it's mostly girls from Nairn that do this in my experience. Which makes me hate Nairm even more.

Also girls who call other girls 'chick'. I've noticed it's mostly girls from Nairn that do this in my experience. Which makes me hate Nairm even more.

name n shame.. i'm from nairn. and i never see that on my wall!!

:lol: She was at that quiz night Adam hosted and did seem like she had a bit of an obsession for him. And fucking :lol: x50 at Kieran's post about her which I can't be arsed going back to quote.

Oh, aye, she's absolutely desperate to pump him. The poor soul. :lol: