Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Cheers pal, think I will stick to secondary teaching tho... The cakes aren't as good but the holidays are awesome :)

Naturally I'd only give you a good reference depending on what school you teach at

Cheers pal, think I will stick to secondary teaching tho... The cakes aren't as good but the holidays are awesome :)

Should try it over here, holiday from the end of May right through to late August (but not paid, you have to budget!)

Drives me mad, I hate not working, 2 weeks would be more than enough,

Naturally I'd only give you a good reference depending on what school you teach at

I'm pretty sure I would get a good one off you tbh

ETA: I read that back in a Sid James type voice lol promise no innuendo meant :)

Edited by Redhead81

Ive seen quite a lot of these statuses phrases you only hear in Glasgow and they are inaccurate to claim these phrases only take place in Glasgow

In the most recent one i have seen its 22 phrases selected and the only ones i have never heard outwith Glasgow are "Ginger"for urn bru, "Shut yer geggy" and "Buttoned up the back"

Ones that particularly annoyed me are "Piece" as if its only Glasgow who use that word for sandwiches, "Swally""Greetin" "Ballbag""Check the nick"and "Did ye aye" also feature which are terms used throughout the country

I haven't spent much time in Glasgow in the past 5 years despite being a regular there for much of my youth but i find myself intrigued at the differences between the people of Glasgow and Edinburgh, and despite being more friendly on the face of it and having a nicer accent i feel many people from there think they are the banter rulers of the country.

"My sister just got back from Tunisia a few days ago, so scary she was next to the hotel where the people were killed - it's horrific."

Actual comment regarding Tunisian beach shooting.

"My sister just got back from Tunisia a few days ago, so scary she was next to the hotel where the people were killed - it's horrific."

Actual comment regarding Tunisian beach shooting.

I once went near Tunbridge Wells, which has the same first three letters as Tunisia.

Scary how close I came to this tragedy. I'm sitting here shaking.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Rainbow profile pictures to show how much you support equality and equal marriage.

Despite the fact you have never mentioned any opinions until it became legal in the US yesterday.

Everyone I've seen this morning on my timeline change their picture is scottish and a quick look shows that they had no celebration or recognition when it was legalised in the country they actually live in.