Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Well I totally understand your sarcasm, however the poster said he wondered what the police made of it etc and as a cop in that area that's what I make of it.

I think you might have missed the sarcasm of the original poster...

Police you say? Hope you're not a detective.

That Tunisia wristband post is probably the worst thing I've seen from facebook. Imagine seeing that person out and about in about 6 months still wearing it and lapping up the congratulations from anyone who asked about it.

That Tunisia wristband post is probably the worst thing I've seen from facebook. Imagine seeing that person out and about in about 6 months still wearing it and lapping up the congratulations from anyone who asked about it.

she needs that thumb ring removed pronto...

Also in the ASDA RAGE, "PLEASE BE A WEAR"

BE A WEAR

A WEAR.

FFS

Well I totally understand your sarcasm, however the poster said he wondered what the police made of it etc and as a cop in that area that's what I make of it.

The rolling eyes smilie should have indicated that I too was being sarcastic!

How hard can it be to hide under a beach brolly.

Exactly this. She's only wearing it for the attention. I do hope you've conveyed P&Bs good wishes to her.

Exactly this. She's only wearing it for the attention. I do hope you've conveyed P&Bs good wishes to her.

I'm glad to say I'm not friends with the Tunisia attention whore. A fucking zoomer I am friends with shared it so it appeared on my newsfeed.

I had been tempted to go to the post and comment, but decided the seethe from the zoomers telling her how wonderful she was would cause me to go postal

I'm glad to say I'm not friends with the Tunisia attention whore. A fucking zoomer I am friends with shared it so it appeared on my newsfeed.

I had been tempted to go to the post and comment, but decided the seethe from the zoomers telling her how wonderful she was would cause me to go postal

I think she should be commended for her touching tribute and encouraged to start a wee collection, picking up some further mementos from Libya, Syria and Yemen for a start.

Speaking of cuddles people who say that they can't wait to meet *new baby* for cuddles need to be more realistic, less sugary and say "I can't wait for your newborn to sit on me indifferently whilst I try to my best to support its neck in a manner you approve of and hope that (best case scenario) it doesn't throw up or cry".