Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Just found out someone was taking photos of grieving relatives at my girlfriend's Nan's funeral and has put them on Facebook. Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with people?

That's pretty tame, you need to move with the times. Taking funeral and graveside selfies is where it's at...

post-25521-0-27873200-1452324319_thumb.j

"Today my heart broke in two. Whilst travelling on a public bus number 12 I witnessed such cruel behaviour towards my 3 year old son from a very narrow minded boy who couldn't be much older than 13. Unfortunately this hasn't been the first time and I know it won't be the last. He's been targeted by people of all ages. And what for? Because he has ginger hair. My beautiful boy was told social services should have taken him away because his hair colour is disgusting. The boy then turned to his friend and said if he ever had a ginger child he would kill it. Now my little boy is only 3 and was left very confused. I feel devastated as I to have ginger hair and no all too well what it's like to grow up being singled out/ the target of such bullies.

He hasn't stopped asking me why people don't like his hair. He asked me if I could change it for him so people will like it. He asked me if he could be like his brother who doesn't have ginger hair. I can feel my heart breaking every time he asks me.My little boy looks so sad and I want to make it better. The reason I am trying to go public with this is because I know these cruel bullies are in the minority. I want to show my little boy that there is more good in this world than bad. There are kind and caring non judgemental people who won't ever single him out. I ask you all to please share this and show my boy how beautiful he is. I want to show him the good in this world with the power of Facebook. It isn't okay to bully somebody for their hair colour, not now. Not ever. Thank you xxx "

Photo courtesy of Lauren Russell

Fucking hell, imagine absolutely losing the head over a bit of carrot top banter :lol:

Edited by Mr Bairn

It was a joke. If Mary's dad was less of a bigot, he'd accept he had 6 daughters.

I'm now not sure if you are whooshing me... :unsure:

Ah, I was still thinking he had only five kids. My mistake.

He is a bloody bigot. That's the kafflicks for you.

I'm not a Roman Catholic but I was under the impression that Sunday was quite a big shift for the Pope.

I could be way off here due to my lack of knowledge on the subject of Catholicism, but doesn't God (and therefore The Pope) believe that Sunday is the lords day and everybody should rest and not work?

Have had this appear a couple of times on my feed one treating it seaurus and one just laughing at it.

Remember a wee while back there was a similar one doing the rounds telling people to call Social Services if they knew a child whose parents had tattoos. I think it was from the same group.

Religion, eh?

BE VIGILANT IN BRAINTREE.. I can't believe what has just happened. I was using the wall bank machine outside Sandandar, I put in the PIN number and a man holding a piece of paper press a button which was obviously the largest amount. I shielded the machine and obviously told him very loudly to, in not so many words to go away. A couple of the bank staff came out to find out what was happening. I only see a video last week of this happening to someone in Sudbury. Please take notice of who is standing about whilst using wall banks. Or use the ones inside the bank. Please share to warn other in Braintree xx

I'm sorry there is a need to post this but sadly we live in harrowing times please read.

important message from Crime Stoppers, please read this report,

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check..."There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves mostly from Eastern Europe are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby. "Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A VICTIM.

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU STAY IN HOTELS AND ARE GIVEN A CARD FOR ACCESS TO YOUR ROOM.

This is a really useful information for anyone who goes on holiday where the hotel uses key cards xxx

Always take a small fridge magnet on your holiday, they come in handy at the end of it. Never even thought about key cards containing anything other than an access code for the room ?

Ever wonder what is on your magnetic Hotel room key card?

Answer:

a. Customer's name

b. Customer's partial home address

c. Hotel room number

d. Check-in date and out dates

e. Customer's credit card number and expiration date!

When you hand them back to the front desk your personal information is there for any employee to access by simply scanning the card in the hotel scanner. An employee can take a hand full of cards home and using a scanning device, access the information onto a laptop computer and go shopping at your expense.

Simply put, hotels don't erase the information on these cards until an employee reissues the card to the next hotel guest. At that time, the new guest's information is electronically 'overwritten' on the card and the previous guest's information is thus erased. But until the card is rewritten for the next guest, it usually is kept in a drawer at the front desk with YOUR INFORMATION ON IT!

The bottom line: Keep the cards, take them home with you, or destroy them. NEVER leave them behind in the room or room wastebasket, and NEVER turn them into the front desk when you check out of a room.

For the same reason, if you arrive at the airport and discover you still have the card key in your pocket, do not toss it in an airport trash basket. Take it home and destroy it by cutting it up, especially through the electronic information strip!

OR,

If you have a small magnet, pass it across the magnetic strip several times. Then try it in the door, it will not work. It erases everything on the card.

Information courtesy of: Metropolitan Police, London.

PLEASE FORWARD to all those friends & family who travel.

LikeComment. Copy and paste this to let your friends know.

P&B should cobble together a nonsense "be aware" type message for FB just to see if we can get some traction on it - might be fun to see it pop up at various times in the future should we be successful.

Any thoughts on content ? Any mixture of Eastern Europeans, kids, dogs, paint, cars seem to be popular !?

P&B should cobble together a nonsense "be aware" type message for FB just to see if we can get some traction on it - might be fun to see it pop up at various times in the future should we be successful.

Any thoughts on content ? Any mixture of Eastern Europeans, kids, dogs, paint, cars seem to be popular !?

If someone has drawn an X on your dog this means that criminal refugees are going to steal your fence.