Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfc/videos/1104281506257270/

'Proud and wonderful tradition'

'This is why I love Rangers'

'You know when the football world respects you they will even drink out of your own cup'

'Love this pure class rangers GBxxx'

'This stuff gives me goosebumps'

'Heart skipped a beat there GB'

:lol:

:blink:

We all know what foot Mick kicks with.

Suddenly everyone likes David Bowie.

Weird they've never mentioned it before.

Exactly. A bit like when Michael Jackson died and iTunes was overloaded with people downloading his albums. "Because he was so loved." Makes you wonder why, if they were such enormous fans, they didn't already have them.

People are now changing their profile pictures FFS.

A bit off topic but unbelievably Casualty did an episode with this as its premise not long after it first started the rounds on Facebook.

I still remember seeing an episode of Taggart as a kid where a doll was left on a chair in the middle of the road and someone stopped and got chibbed. Freaked the shit out of me.

What about the ones who say stuff like "does anyone know what time such & such a place opens?"...

Or "does anyone know what number bus goes to such a place"

What are these people doing while they wait for a reply.....sitting checking facebook every 20secs? thick lazy barstewards!

What about the ones who say stuff like "does anyone know what time such & such a place opens?"...

Or "does anyone know what number bus goes to such a place"

What are these people doing while they wait for a reply.....sitting checking facebook every 20secs? thick lazy barstewards!

I might have posted this recently, but I know a girl who lives upstairs from a Chinese takeaway and asked on facebook if anyone knows what time it's open. Thick as f**k.

This same girl posted a couple of years ago "Aw ma wee boys got swollen glans".

Hmm. Maybe I'm being simple, but how on earth would debiting £3.40 for an unsolicited delivery act as "proof of age"? I suppose we're all vulnerable to the odd mistake, but if alarm bells aren't ringing after that...

Mate a guy on here sent me his card number, mothers maiden name and phone number following a post where I claimed to work for a bank.

Humans are dumb.

Mate a guy on here sent me his card number, mothers maiden name and phone number following a post where I claimed to work for a bank.

Humans are dumb.

^^^^ continues to poke the wasps' nest.....

ETA; was that whole episode ever mentioned in the Heads Gone thread?

Edited by Swarley

We've probably all heard the expression "The lottery is a tax on people who can't do maths." This imbecility is doing the rounds today.

12552869_10153842869785682_4084149268684

I've also seen it attributed to Bernie Saunders. And it would be great except the number we'd each receive is closer to $4. So we could each buy part of a coffee at Starbucks.

I played a remix of let's dance in a couple of mixes a few years ago, so a have already outdone 99% of the tributers on my timeline. Literally the only time I've heard a bowie song out with the tv in all that time.

May superimpose 'the bulge' from labyrinth over my profile pic as a tribute.

A girl on mine has just shared a status from another about how she has the registration details of a lorry that didn't stop at an accident.

Asking for post to be shared to get the details to the driver.

Why did you not just go to the police? Totally fishing for likes and the status is full of brain dead comments a like 'well dun hunni x'