Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A fellow on mine posted the following question on facebook the other day...

"time anycunt"

Got a similar one from a Rangers-supporting "friend" I went to Primary School after I "liked" a joke someone else made on his profile (I think he posted "We don't do walking away" and the chap replied with "except when it comes to paying your taxes). His response to me was "ill batter you".

Sadly, he deleted me before I had the pleasure to do it to him.

Got a similar one from a Rangers-supporting "friend" I went to Primary School after I "liked" a joke someone else made on his profile (I think he posted "We don't do walking away" and the chap replied with "except when it comes to paying your taxes). His response to me was "ill batter you".

Sadly, he deleted me before I had the pleasure to do it to him.

I'm confused with how this ties in with the previous post.

Made up story about a child being chased by a stranger seen by absolutely no one else despite taking place outside a school is promoted from Facebook pish to the papers.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/she-was-petrified-mum-warns-parents-after-daughter-approached-outside-carnoustie-primary-school-1.919163

There's a helpful link in the article to Tayside Police's Facebook page where it seems every full time mummy in Tayside has offered their OMG!!!!1111 sympathies.

Made up story about a child being chased by a stranger seen by absolutely no one else despite taking place outside a school is promoted from Facebook pish to the papers.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/she-was-petrified-mum-warns-parents-after-daughter-approached-outside-carnoustie-primary-school-1.919163

There's a helpful link in the article to Tayside Police's Facebook page where it seems every full time mummy in Tayside has offered their OMG!!!!1111 sympathies.

I have started to notice more and more articles including Facebook comments as quotations. Almost without exception, they will contain unnecessary exclamation marks. Sometimes in every single sentence.

It'll reach the stage where something like this actually happens to them and nobody will give a single f**k.

I like China Girl btw 8)

I listened to him a fair bit myself back in the day. Doesn't mean I'm going to act like music is over the way some of FB's grief monkeys have been doing for the last 36 hours though. I'm pretty sure most of them didn't have any of his music on their playlists until yesterday morning.

It'll reach the stage where something like this actually happens to them and nobody will give a single f**k.

I think you're right. A kid will get abducted (by an asian / muslim / eastern European or otherwise) and where social media might have been used as a legitimate and useful tool to spread the word, most people will simply roll their eyes and scroll right past it.

Edited by Shotgun

I'm beginning to think there are lots of young girls out there with over-active imaginations probably desperate for some attention due to their mothers having their nose buried in facebook on their ipads all day.

I'm beginning to think there are lots of young girls out there with over-active imaginations probably desperate for some attention due to their mothers having their nose buried in facebook on their ipads all day.

Wasn't that Mozza's defence during his trial?