Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A BBC article about urban myths sheds some light on the apparent symbols for burglars/paedophiles/dog thieves and why people are taken in by the errant belief they're being targeted: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35376020

So as we all pretty much knew, the folk posting that shit want to believe it because it confirms their barely concealed prejudices. In other words, they are thick racists.

Some outstanding seethe being generated by a group of travellers in Forfar at the moment. I've almost got a full house on FTM Facebook gypsy cliches:

- "Themselfs"

- "If we slept in a caravan on a football pitch we'd be jailed!!"

- Dozens of puppies being sold, presumably by the most productive Labrador in animal history

- Loads of dog attacks

- Loads of assaults

- Loads of thieving

The local population also seems to be under the impression that something will be done if it's posted on Facebook, accompanied by loads of exclamation marks, rather than being reported to the Police.

The local population also seems to be under the impression that something will be done if it's posted on Facebook, accompanied by loads of exclamation marks, rather than being reported to the Police.

The fools! Don't they know Facebook is all about the taxi drivers!! Travelling people issues are dealt with by the police Twitter squad.

Brace yourselves for this one spreading like wildfire.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Came on here to post a version of this! I've had 3 on my timeline in the past day.  *blocked*

Motherhood dare/challenge.

See if you spent less time "rising up to the challenge of posting a pic" and more time reading previous posts...... :P

Motherhood dare/challenge.

Most mornings, I glance through P&B before looking at Facebook. This thread often clues me in on what I'm about to see there and I have fun guessing who will be sharing whatever inanity is doing the rounds today. Predictably, all the wimmin on my FB who have accepted this "dare" and risen to the "challenge" are the ones who post pictures of their weans almost every day anyway.

So brave.