Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Rather than having to ignore/block certain people or pages individually, I wish I could just get every single food-related post away to f**k in one fell swoop.

That would be brilliant. That and photos of pints of beer taken at airport bars at 8am. Yes, we're at work while you're on holiday but just f**k off, eh?

English lass on mine asked the question "Why are Scotland playing in pink?" First response "Because there shit lol" Followed by a bunch of homophobic humour. "Because they're gay", "Because Scotts are pussies." "Nancies lol" and so on.

Oh the hilarity.

My favourite "this person I have never before acknowledged the existence of but whose death has traumatised me" moment was the guy out of the Beastie Boys. I couldn't name you one of their songs. Everyone's distraught. Vividly remember the singer from Snow Patrol tweeting how gutted he was. Get to f**k mate.

My favourite "this person I have never before acknowledged the existence of but whose death has traumatised me" moment was the guy out of the Beastie Boys. I couldn't name you one of their songs. Everyone's distraught. Vividly remember the singer from Snow Patrol tweeting how gutted he was. Get to f**k mate.

You couldn't name a Beastie Boys song?!

43 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He must've been too busy watching the blues of Milan against real madrid's superstars.

Is there a Beastie Boys reference in there that I am missing or are you just trying to sabotage the thread?

A North East twist on the old "like and share to win first class tickets to America, Australia, etc" scam.

Due to a cancellation we are giving away lifetime free travel to 50 lucky customers. All you have to do is like and share to be in with a chance to travel the uk for free for life in one of our outrageously comfortable peasant wagons.

A North East twist on the old "like and share to win first class tickets to America, Australia, etc" scam.

That is doing my nut at the moment. People I thought would know better are still sharing "British. Airways" posts about free 1st class flights. I despair sometimes.