Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Ask him what he intends to do if they die before New Year.  Is he going to fight a year?

That would be tricky. A year by definition is a unit of time, rather than a solid physical entity, and as a result it would very difficult to land a meaningful punch on one. I suppose he could kick f**k out of a 2016 calendar, but that would surely be nothing more than a futile gesture.

6 hours ago, Silas Stingy said:

Facebook is going to be even more torturous on the 1st of January when the attention seeking sheep drag on about how happy that the killer that is 2016 is over and that 2017 is somehow going to be better.

As others have said, exactly this. You can guarantee that more celebrities will die in 2017 than did in 2016 so you can predict that this time next year we'll be deluged with posts like "wow thot 2016 was bad but 2017 is even wurse"

Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:

Lassies who say "anyone driving?" followed by the reply of desperate lads looking for their hole.

f**k off and walk/get a £4 taxi.

Burds on mine are a bit lazier "lifts?". 

10 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

On one of the local community pages I'm a member of :lol:

20161229_165512.png

@Honest Saints Fan

Can you please check back for me and see if anyone has 'reacted' with that single tear one.  U kno itz sad wen u c a tear. 

No bloostained sofas on our hoops  

11 hours ago, Silas Stingy said:

Facebook is going to be even more torturous on the 1st of January when the attention seeking sheep drag on about how happy that the killer that is 2016 is over and that 2017 is somehow going to be better.

So glad 2 c da bak ov 2016.  So many gud ppl died :'(. 

2017 beta no do dis. 

21 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

On one of the local community pages I'm a member of :lol:

20161229_165512.png

I thought it  would almost be impossible to write such illiterate drivel on a phone with a spell check on it.

I have images in my head of the spell checker on her phone weeping as it corrects her message and she changes it back to the above vomit of phonetically spelt nonsense that she has put. At some point she has looked back at that and thought, ' Yes, that hits the mark'.

#Pray for better literacy in 2017 before worrying about famous folk dying.

Edited by MEADOWXI

8 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

I thought it  would almost be impossible to write such illiterate drivel on a phone with a spell check on it.

I have images in my head of the spell checker on her phone weeping as it corrects her message and she changes it back to the above vomit of phonetically spelt nonsense that she has put. At some point she has looked back at that and thought, ' Yes, that hits the mark'.

#Pray for better literacy in 2017 before worrying about famous folk dying.

I dont c the problum wif foentikully spelt stuff.

Even that was a fucking nightmare to post with autocorrect on. I agree entirely with your point.

obviously I've missed the memo saying new year starts a day early, the number of people posting "happy new year.." messages already is unbelievable!! I can understand posting if your not able to get online tomorrow, but you can guarantee the same people will be on again tomorrow! are people really that desperate for attention/likes? 

obviously I've missed the memo saying new year starts a day early, the number of people posting "happy new year.." messages already is unbelievable!! I can understand posting if your not able to get online tomorrow, but you can guarantee the same people will be on again tomorrow! are people really that desperate for attention/likes? 

Happy New Year!

Xx