Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Mates mother who chooses to copy and paste evey shitey copy and paste status on the go. She has posted all these since Monday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Family isn't always blood.

It's the people in your life who want you in theirs.

The ones who accept you for who you are.

The ones who would do anything to see you smile.

The ones who love you no matter what. ♥♥♥

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A Woman's Poem:

He didn't like the casserole, he didn't like my cake.

He said my biscuits were too hard, not like his mother used to make.

I didn't make the coffee right, he didn't like the stew.

I didn't mend his socks the way his mother used to do.

I pondered for an answer, I was looking for a clue, then I turned around and smacked the crap outta him...like his mother used to do!

To all you guys who "sag" your pants and show your butt and underwear....did you know it originated in prison? It was a signal to the other MEN that you are "available". So if you wanna keep going around looking like your "available" for another dude to "tap that"... then keep thinking your cool while I think you look like a Fool!!! BTW they call it PBS (Prison Bitch Syndrome) :) repost if u think this is funny!!! ..............AND PULL UP YOUR DAMN PANTS

Every single one of you who are on my friends list- old friends and new! I enjoy meeting you on here. I enjoy catching up. I enjoy hearing about you and your family. I am not only glad to count you as friends, but also family. Copy this as your status just for a minute. I'll be watching to see who really does cherish family & friendship

May I ask a personal favour..... Only some of you will do it, and I know who you are. If you know someone who fought cancer and won, or fought cancer and died, or someone who is still fighting please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and in remembrance. I hope I was right… about the people who will

This time next week 2000 will be cycling GNBR raising more vital funding to beat

I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model, but I'm ME!! I eat food, have curves, love my PJs, and will go without make up. I'm random, crazy, moody & I cuss but I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, love me or not, it won't change ME!!! Ladies put this on your status to show your proud of who you are!!xxx

W A R N I N G ! ! ! ! THIS NOTICE IS DIRECTED TO ANYONE WHO HAS A FACE-BOOK ACCOUNT: IF SOMEONE IN YOUR PROFILE OR A FRIEND SENDS YOU A LINK THAT SAYS "VISIT THE NEW FACE-BOOK", DO NOT OPEN. . . IF YOU DO, YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FACE-BOOK PAGE! THIS IS ACTUALLY THE WORK OF A HACKER WHO STEALS YOUR DETAILS AND REMOVES YOU PERMANENTLY FROM YOUR OWN PAGE. PLEASE COPY.....send to your groups too....not just your friend

If you watched Grange Hill, had 4 TV channels, played in the woods, made a den, fell out of trees, a game was Kerby or Bulldog with not a computer in sight, rode your bike, used jumpers for goal posts, had to be in before dark, got grounded if you were late, not even the home phone was mobile, vandalism was scratching the school desk with a compass, you recorded the top 40 off the radio, got 10 sweets in a 10p mix and you turned out ok, then re-post, THIS WAS WHEN BRITAIN WAS GREAT!!!!! :)

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

One lassie on mines is an attention seeking twat.

She's posted:

"Feel like shit"

Followed by:

"Some people just reallly annoy me just want to slapp them allllll! !!!!!"

Followed by:

"Wat a shitty day :|"

Then:

"Bored out ma face :| fs"

Sometimes screaming at the top of ur lungs really dose help! !!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

And finally:

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

All in the space of 24 hours...seriously, if your life is that bad then maybe suicide is the answer?

Post that on her wall, then post the results here.

On a similar note, someone I knew from school who I didn't really like added me on facebook the other day. I soon noticed that his girlfriend, who's an absolute munt btw, likes EVERYTHING he does, or comments as well. In the last month she's posted no fewer than 8 (eight) messages on his wall saying how much she loves him and can't live without him (which I can't understand because he looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle). The best one:

u r the love of my life n i want us to stay together forever. We hav a pure banter n ur so sweet. u hav stood by me thru both the difficult times and the good. I will love u forever ♥♥♥♥ xoxox

"We have a pure banter"............? :huh:

get my baby girl soon getting started off cant wait to meet you honey pie mummy loves you , and heres to all the fuckers that think they are hard get a grip and stay off my page i dont want to speek to you because you talk so much bullshite its unbelevable darling sooo the X AT THE TOP OF MY PAGE FOR YOU GOOODBYE

This stupid bint,she posts that every fucking week on her wall....Enough is enough,she has been deleted. :D

Not really annoying, quite amusing:

A Celtic fan posted a status saying "I love the Champions League tune!", to which I replied "Shame it won't be at Celtic Park for a few years". Then he said "You're jealous because it's never been in Broadwood", I replied "Airdrie played a Champions League qualifer at Broadwood in the 90s when they groundshared with Clyde".

Obviously, this story is a load of shite, but a few of his mates and his brother have just came on and posted a load of abuse and making a tit of themselves. It's quite funny.

Deary me...if you do that on facebook then do it via a private message. Was that a random fb friend Dunning or was it the girlfriend of one of the Morton posters on here? I seem to remember him saying something similar re his missus.

Just a random friend. If it was a Morton poster on here or their girlfriend I'd point it out for maximum humiliation, safe in the knowledge that neither me nor my girlfriend will ever indulge in such shite.

Just a random friend. If it was a Morton poster on here or their girlfriend I'd point it out for maximum humiliation, safe in the knowledge that neither me nor my girlfriend will ever indulge in such shite.

Not even my girlfriend would indulge in such an absolute vomit inducing monstrosity.

So this girl has been posting for months about how her car has been a pain in the arse since she got it and how she's had to take it back several times for repair and so on. She posted earlier today to say she's trading it in and how she hopes the new one will be more reliable. She has now just posted that she us selling her car and if anyone is interested to let her know. Thanks, hen, but I think I'll give it a miss.

Edited by Mrs M

Loads of stuff about this posted on my FB page just now...

NEW WARNING about the silver old style astra driving around kdy praying on young children! He's now also been trying in Burntisland and car also has blacked out windows and a triangle "child on board" sticker on the rear window..this guy needs caught asap so if anyone see him an can get his reg as well please contact fife police..

im passing this on from one of my facebook friends

I'm choking to write a status about having traded in my Focus for an old style Silver Astra and how I've enjoyed recent drives to Burntisland but I don't have the bottle.

You absolutely need to do that. You'll regret it if you don't. Everyone on this board will dislike you. You don't want that, do you? No.

Aye, f**k it. It's getting done.

Edit: Fired ths on as a status...

Traded in my old Focus for an old style Silver Astra a week ago. Had some great trips to Burntisland in it recently. Thinking about getting rid of the blacked out windows though as it's hardly ever sunny in Kirkcaldy anyway.

See how it goes.

Last one vanished so I put it up again. Someone must have reported it.

Edited by Andy C

I've had a wonderful evening on Facebook winding up Celtic fans. My favourite post:

"who the f**k do you think youre talking to? youre trying to slag celtic when you support one of the shitest clubs in existance, total joke of a club, no history, no future. youd kill to even be in sion tonight, youre team is barely kept afloat, f**k me you could get a season ticket for a fiver? where as Glasgow Celtic, need no explination really."

Aye, f**k it. It's getting done.

Edit: Fired ths on as a status...

See how it goes.

Last one vanished so I put it up again. Someone must have reported it.

Just read in the local paper that the accused has yellow teeth and pale skin, so i hope you have white teeth and a jimmy calderwood like tan.