Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have a "friend" who "supports" 3 teams according to his status's.

all the non old firm fans can f**k right off, if it wasnt for us we wouldnt have these european places
drawing 0-0 with sion, losing 1-0 to st johnstone. f**k sake lennon, get another fucking striker in cos we fucking need one
Man Utd 8-2 Arsenal, fucking ecstatic. THATS WHY WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
Brilliant performance by Raith Rovers today and good banter with X, Y and Z. 12 men and you fucked it up!!!!!!!!!

Replied to the first one because I couldn't take it anymore. He then accused me of supporting Rangers. Defriended.

Edited by GingerSaint

Is anyone willing to post this and leave it on your wall for 1 hour? It is special education week & autism & ADHD awareness month and this is in honour of all children who struggle every day

Is it just me or is it special education week & autism & ADHD awareness month every fucking month of the year?

I'm scared to go to my bed in case I wake up on February 2nd with 'I got you babe' playing on my radio.

Is anyone willing to post this and leave it on your wall for 1 hour? It is special education week & autism & ADHD awareness month and this is in honour of all children who struggle every day

Is it just me or is it special education week & autism & ADHD awareness month every fucking month of the year?

I'm scared to go to my bed in case I wake up on February 2nd with 'I got you babe' playing on my radio.

I posted it up but before long was drawing on the walls in crayon and trying to eat my own shoes. I think I'm now pretty aware....

There's a rumor going around that says boys are stronger then girls! Oh Please! Can you carry a baby in your stomach for 9mths? Can you cook, clean and talk on the phone @ the same time? Can you burn your forehead with a straighners and not complain? Can you walk all day in 5" heels? Can you cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay? Remember guys, women are only helpless until their nail polish dries :) Put this on your wall if you are PROUD to be a WOMAN ♥

The 16 year old pregnant girl wee dirty i was talking about earlier uploaded a picture of her sonagram. Not only did about 50 people like it, about 20 people commented on it said "awwww how cute" or "OMG, It's adorable". What the actual f**k. Are woman retarded ? How in the name of christ can a picture of some wavy lines be considered cute. Its fucking wavy lines...

You know those virusey type links that say on the homepage you've liked it if you click and open it? A girl on mine has opened one called "Nicky Minaj sex tape leaked". Gave me a chuckle.

You know those virusey type links that say on the homepage you've liked it if you click and open it? A girl on mine has opened one called "Nicky Minaj sex tape leaked". Gave me a chuckle.

The one I hated the most was "OMG GURL HAZ A SPIDER LIVIN INSIDE OV HER SKIN!!!!11 :|"

Who the f**k in their right mind would click on that to begin with?!

The 16 year old pregnant girl wee dirty i was talking about earlier uploaded a picture of her sonagram. Not only did about 50 people like it, about 20 people commented on it said "awwww how cute" or "OMG, It's adorable". What the actual f**k. Are woman retarded ? How in the name of christ can a picture of some wavy lines be considered cute. Its fucking wavy lines...

Someone showed me one of those, a friend of a friend's on Facebook, and it looked like Super Mario. I'm trying to track it down, watch this space.

The one I hated the most was "OMG GURL HAZ A SPIDER LIVIN INSIDE OV HER SKIN!!!!11 :|"

Who the f**k in their right mind would click on that to begin with?!

Yeah I remember that one. I clicked on the one along the line of "this dad was sent to prison for this message to his daughter" I have to be honest. What was I thinking. :ph34r:

If your Dad is or was a hard working man, and is your hero, helped you no matter how good or bad you were, and is just the best Dad ever, if you are blessed to still have your Dad, or if he is the brightest star in the night's sky, paste this to your status and let everyone know you are proud..of your Dad. And it has to be said... anyone can be a "father".. .but it takes a wonderful and special man to be a Dad xx

Good god.

Edited by jupe1407

My mates wee brothers on my fb. 16, plays for hibs, good lookin lad (according to the burds my age -25), built like a tank, sings in a band - so all in all doing well for himself......

posted this - 'The Worst Things Happen To The Best People'

Likes = 197.

WTF!!!! - fair play 165 were burds :lol:

the day prior he writes - 'Donkey From Shrek - What A Lad'

Likes = 114

:blink:

My mates wee brothers on my fb. 16, plays for hibs, good lookin lad (according to the burds my age -25), built like a tank, sings in a band - so all in all doing well for himself......

posted this - 'The Worst Things Happen To The Best People'

Likes = 197.

WTF!!!! - fair play 165 were burds :lol:

the day prior he writes - 'Donkey From Shrek - What A Lad'

Likes = 114

:blink:

Your mates wee brother is a c**t.

There's a rumor going around that says boys are stronger then girls! Oh Please! Can you carry a baby in your stomach for 9mths? Can you cook, clean and talk on the phone @ the same time? Can you burn your forehead with a straighners and not complain? Can you walk all day in 5" heels? Can you cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay? Remember guys, women are only helpless until their nail polish dries :) Put this on your wall if you are PROUD to be a WOMAN ♥

There's a rumour going around that girls are better at anything than boys! Well,can you go into a shop for the exact item you went for and not wander out with three pairs of tights, a throw pillow for the sofa and a copy of 'Hello!' magazine as well? Can you reverse a small car into a parking space the size of an aircraft carrier inside 24 hours? Can you choose a main course from a restaurant menu before the next ice age? Can you be in the vicinity of another woman you know and not assassinate the character of a mutual aquaintance within 30 seconds? Do you understand the offside rule? Do you ever shut up? The answer is no, so get back in the kitchen and STOP POSTING DRIVEL ON FACEBOOK.