Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

COUSIN WAR!!!! Copy this if you are the smartest, most well behaved, best looking and funniest of your cousins. If this stands an hour without a cousin protesting, you are the winner. I dare you. It's on!! COUSIN WAR (Bring it ON!)

huh.gif

TBF though, the lassie who posted this does not usually indulge in this type of shite

Seeing as there's 73 pages of this thread, I'm guessing we've already covered the Sunday morning hangover patter that gets spouted every week?

The only time I've ever liked one of these posts was a lad on my FB saying, "Rougher than Ian Huntly's foreplay".

Edited by lanky_ffc

'Just lost the best person in my life cnt be arsed being.here anymore. Nothing to live for now. May aswell put this bit of rope or this knife to use'

this from a guy at work that usually likes to think of himself as a bit of a hardman. it's in response to his girlfriend of 3 weeks leaving him

"Amazing nite out wi ma girlies last nite" usually posted circa 2am

Next morning "why are ppl so evil cant believe that cow tried 2 pull my boyfriend, i hate all my friends"

I think your current facebook friends might be a little too young ... ;)

I think your current facebook friends might be a little too young ... ;)

No one i know has posted that, it's just when i read those kind of things on folk's pages i get pissed off with the levels of attention seeking that folk go to.

COUSIN WAR!!!! Copy this if you are the smartest, most well behaved, best looking and funniest of your cousins. If this stands an hour without a cousin protesting, you are the winner. I dare you. It's on!! COUSIN WAR (Bring it ON!)

huh.gif

TBF though, the lassie who posted this does not usually indulge in this type of shite

362725-1.jpg

I'm getting pissed off with a guy who seems to spend most of his day on Youtube listening to music from the early 90's. Unfortunatly he is putting a link on his FB to every song he seems to listen too. My FB page must have at least 15-20 of these links on it every day.

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS GUY A JOB :angry:

I'm getting pissed off with a guy who seems to spend most of his day on Youtube listening to music from the early 90's. Unfortunatly he is putting a link on his FB to every song he seems to listen too. My FB page must have at least 15-20 of these links on it every day.

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS GUY A JOB :angry:

He might've linked his youtube account to his facebook's and when he favourites a video it posts it. If that's the case then you can hide all posts via youtube by clicking the wee "x" when you hover over the post.

How many friends has this guy got? I know somebody with around 1200 friends and gets at least 20 likes for every status or video he posts

wee jonny has around 804 i believe.

most av had is 59 likes for the post :

'Think How Much Better The Scheme Would Be If Dave Lamb From Come Dine With Me Narrated It... Think About That'

which got turned into a fb page lol

Not such a nag about what people write, but it really does my head in when folk sit and play daft games on facebook with the volume on full blast when you are trying to watch the telly. The wife has a bad habit of doing this, i got my own back once when she went to the toilet i turned the volume off and removed the sound icon from the toolbar. She wasnt best pleased :D

Can someone explain?

I have no idea what it means, but I'm pretty sure it's just a girl's thing, although this boy tried it, thinking he was fucking hilarious.

Can someone explain?

The number of weeks is the date and the "craving" is the month of their birthday. It's another of these "let's raise awareness of breast cancer by not actually posting anything even remotely related to breast cancer and not actually telling anyone what we're doing" posts.

Aw, have I let my sisterhood down by revealing all again? :(

Edit: I've still got the PM message:

Ok PRETTY LADIES..

It's that time of year again in support of Breast Cancer Awareness! We all remember last years game of writing your bra color as your status? or the way we like to have our handbag handy?

Remember last year so many people took part that it made national news and the constant updating of status reminded everyone why we're doing this and helped raise awareness!

DO NOT tell any males what the status' mean, keep them guessing And please Broadcast this to all ur female friends to see if we can make a bigger fuss this year than last year

I did my part... So now its YOUR turn!

The idea is to choose the month You were born and the day you were born. Pass this on to the girls only and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went round the world.

So you'll write... I'm (your birth month) weeks and I'm craving (your birthdate) !!! as your status

Example: Feb 14th= I'm 2 weeks and craving Choclolate mints!!

January-1week

Febuary-2weeks

March-3weeks

April-4weeks

May-6weeks

June-8weeks

July-10weeks

August-12weeks September-13weeks

October-14weeks

November-16weeks

December-18weeks

Days of the month:

1- Skittles

2- Starburst

3- Kit-Kat

4- M&M's

5- chocolate eclairs

6- Ice Cream

7- Dairy Milk

8- Lollipop

9- Peanut Butter Cups

10- Meat Balls

11- Twizzlers

12- Bubble Gum

13- Hershey's Kisses

14- Chocolate Mints

15- Twix 16- Cheese

17- Fudge

18- Cherry Jello

19- Banana's

20- Pickels

21- Chicken Wings

22- Skittles

23- Gummy Bearsl

24- Gummy Worms

25- Strawberry Pop Tarts

26- Starburst 27- Mini Eggs

28- Kit-Kat Chunkie

29- Double Chocolate Chip Chrunchy Cookies 30- Smarties

31- Chocolate Cake

HAVE FUN!!!!! :0)

I have no idea why people continue to send me these things when I completely ignore them and have made some fairly scathing comments about them in the past.

Edited by Mrs M