Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a rumour going around that girls are better at anything than boys! Well,can you go into a shop for the exact item you went for and not wander out with three pairs of tights, a throw pillow for the sofa and a copy of 'Hello!' magazine as well? Can you reverse a small car into a parking space the size of an aircraft carrier inside 24 hours? Can you choose a main course from a restaurant menu before the next ice age? Can you be in the vicinity of another woman you know and not assassinate the character of a mutual aquaintance within 30 seconds? Do you understand the offside rule? Do you ever shut up? The answer is no, so get back in the kitchen and STOP POSTING DRIVEL ON FACEBOOK.

Get it posted, big ane!

Couldn't post it as a status update as it had too many characters (the only real 'character' is me, of course!) but I posted it as a note, which has the added bonus that it can can shared at the click of a button.

So come on blokes, let's show these tarts who the boss is. 8)

My mates wee brothers on my fb. 16, plays for hibs, good lookin lad (according to the burds my age -25), built like a tank, sings in a band - so all in all doing well for himself......

posted this - 'The Worst Things Happen To The Best People'

Likes = 197.

WTF!!!! - fair play 165 were burds :lol:

the day prior he writes - 'Donkey From Shrek - What A Lad'

Likes = 114

:blink:

How many friends has this guy got? I know somebody with around 1200 friends and gets at least 20 likes for every status or video he posts

There's a rumour going around that girls are better at anything than boys! Well,can you go into a shop for the exact item you went for and not wander out with three pairs of tights, a throw pillow for the sofa and a copy of 'Hello!' magazine as well? Can you reverse a small car into a parking space the size of an aircraft carrier inside 24 hours? Can you choose a main course from a restaurant menu before the next ice age? Can you be in the vicinity of another woman you know and not assassinate the character of a mutual aquaintance within 30 seconds? Do you understand the offside rule? Do you ever shut up? The answer is no, so get back in the kitchen and STOP POSTING DRIVEL ON FACEBOOK.

Im away to use that as a status

people that complain about SAAS on fb are annoying. imagine moaning about getting your fees paid for you :unsure::huh:

In fairness, they're fecking morons that couldn't sort an orgy in a brothel. Mainly because it involves parting with money, obviously, but not entirely. I think though you've got a point. The people that complain the loudest about SAAS are the people that leave it until the last minute to apply and then are shocked when it's not sorted by the time they expect it to be.

There's a girl I've been working with for the last month, she's one of the tidiest burds I've ever met. Anyway, I've just seen a picture of her boyfriend on FB, and he's a right geeky looking fucker. :lol:

I laughed heartily at this, good man. Every now and again FB provides some proper laughs to make up for all the people spraffing about Beyonce being pregant, or how strong a woman they are.

people that complain about SAAS on fb are annoying. imagine moaning about getting your fees paid for you :unsure::huh:

A lot of them are like "I submitted it a month ago" yada yada yada. Do they not say you should submit it by June 30th? Fair enough if you don't know until after your exam results but all the people I know who are complaining are in my class (someone started a facebook group for our year group) and they'd have got their results in the middle of June, IIRC.

There's a girl I've been working with for the last month, she's one of the tidiest burds I've ever met. Anyway, I've just seen a picture of her boyfriend on FB, and he's a right geeky looking fucker. :lol: .

Pictures of both for wanking/hilarity(delete as appropriate).

A lot of them are like "I submitted it a month ago" yada yada yada. Do they not say you should submit it by June 30th? Fair enough if you don't know until after your exam results but all the people I know who are complaining are in my class (someone started a facebook group for our year group) and they'd have got their results in the middle of June, IIRC.

I don't know how it works for other courses, but we (nursing) were told to apply even before we had a conditional offer. It works slightly differently because for the 3 year diploma/degree course, you get a bursary rather than a loan, but if we were to submit our applications before we had our places confirmed, I don't know if/why others should have to wait.

Either way, if you leave it until the last minute (and waiting until August is last minute!), what else do you expect? Morons.

Pals bird - "why are you trying to hurt me so much? What have I done that's this bad to deserve this!?"

Friend - smileee you! (: be strongggg! Xxxx

pals bird- "A can't iona he's breaking my heart but yet I still love him and am trying my best to be with him but am getting treated like a peace of shit over everything! he's with his mates he changes! But at home he's all I love you you a don't want to loss you and then this bang one thing to another with him :'( xxx "

Pal- Because your spelling's fucking shite...

I love my friend :D

I don't know how it works for other courses, but we (nursing) were told to apply even before we had a conditional offer. It works slightly differently because for the 3 year diploma/degree course, you get a bursary rather than a loan, but if we were to submit our applications before we had our places confirmed, I don't know if/why others should have to wait.

Either way, if you leave it until the last minute (and waiting until August is last minute!), what else do you expect? Morons.

Yup. I got mine through about a month ago. I always submit it before August 5th, cause when the higher results come in then SAAS get fucking busy.

I submitted my SAAS application well before the deadline date and haven't heard back, c***s, infact they haven't even looked at my application yet and I will moan about it on Facebook if I want mad.gif

moan about things getting paid for you, how petty :rolleyes:

i need a hug!! To give me a hug please click "Like" under this post, then copy and share to your status. I believe that I know who will want to hug me, and those who won't ! Remember that once you click on "Like", you must re post this status on your wall. Sure will be interesting to see how many of my friends will give me a hug by liking this post. (Don't be shy, hugs are great! And today I need lots) x

huh.gif

I submitted my SAAS application well before the deadline date and haven't heard back, c***s, infact they haven't even looked at my application yet and I will moan about it on Facebook if I want mad.gif

I submitted my application on the 29th of June. I received the paperwork that shows when the payments are due and confirmation that my fees will be paid this year a couple of weeks ago.

smugqq.png