Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

lad on mine av notice post exact same evryday.

Mornin. .... (around 7.45-8.00)

Gym n sauna tym (12 noon)

starvin man(4.15-4.30)

Stewie fae fam guys funny. hes d man ( every night at 11.15)

And when he writes happy birthday to somone.......'H bday'....

actual effort to write -just dont bother

See, now that's the kind of thing that would have you deleted from mine. :ph34r:

Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my abuse, my doubts, my fear , my pain and my laughter! Remember, "Judge not lest ye be judged." Everyone has their own story! When you've lived my life, then you can judge me! If you agree, post this on your wall (how many have the courage to do so?

how about f**k off

Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my abuse, my doubts, my fear , my pain and my laughter! Remember, "Judge not lest ye be judged." Everyone has their own story! When you've lived my life, then you can judge me! If you agree, post this on your wall (how many have the courage to do so?

how about f**k off

If someone posted that on my wall I would start a vicious rumour about them being a cross-dresser who listens to Maroon 5.

there are some stone rosers coming from this bird that used to be in my registration class:

'Someone tell kerrys girlfiend no ti come backty this house again! cos theyl be war if she does!! fucked up fucking family, fighting my mum yesterday & kerry the day. Got a burst lip bloody bite marks, scratches & bruised knuckles!! Leaving ti stay at my nanas cos had enough of this shitee holee !! Better off with no family at all!!'

someone asks why this has happened and we're hit with:

'cos a was argueing with my mum yday ended up fighting my mum, and kerry though it would be funny ti swing fir me earlier so been in two fights av packed some stuff going upti ma nanas the now so my dad says hel have the house ready for end of the week a kanni stay here want nuhin ti dae with them xx'

things heat up a bit after someone else says 'have they forgot you're pregnant':

'a ken man, anythings happend ti this wane and by god al murder them, apparanty a battered ma mum ha! loda shitee, al she cares about is kerry always has. Am argueing wae them aw barr ma dad hes telt me ti go ti ma nanas dont hink hes happy but its my mum and kerry aw man a cba wae familys xx'

but perhaps my favourite part comes courtesy of a laura phillips who pipes up with:

' i dont know you hen but here for you ♥'

Add a girl called Kristin Lee McPhail. You will get hours of hilarity.

I cant put her page up as shes blocked me but my god. She has about 400 photos of herself, and EVERY SINGLE ONE is taken by her, either at arms length or in a mirror.

She had pictures up of an Ann Summers party she went to and it was the most disgusting pics ive ever seen. Literally gave me the boke.

I actually wanted to keep her on it because her posts were hilariously bad but she deleted me :(

This bugs me,

"To every single one of you who are on my friends list. I enjoy catching up; I enjoy hearing about you and your family; I am not only glad to count you as friends, but also family. Lets see who actually pays attention. Like this post and then copy this as your status just for a minute. I'll be watching to see who really does cherish family and friendship. Thank you for being part of my life"

She has a different one what seems like every day

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT ... If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 yrs hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. Two Americans just got eight years for crossing the Iranian border. If you cross the UK border illegally you get a job, a drivers license, food stamps 4 tesco, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & a tax free business for 7 yrs ...No wonder we are a country in debt. Re-post if you agree

A tax-free business for 7 years. :lol:

the girl you just called fat? She's overdosing on diet pills.

The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.

The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.

See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country.

That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.

Put this as your status if you're against bullying.

I bet 95 % of you wont re-post , but my true friends will

huh.gif

Followed by this, a mere 2mins later

Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear , my pain and my laughter! Remember, "Judge not lest ye be judged." Everyone has their own story! When you've lived my life, then you can judge me! If you agree, post this on your wall (how many have the courage to do so?)

Edited by ffcsam

"Arggghhhh yet again i can't sleep :-("

Stop putting shite statuses on Facebook about it then, you fucking twat.

This annoys me so fucking much.

Other things that annoy me are people using an 'a' instead of 'I.'

In fact, illiterate people in general annoy me a lot on facebook.

‎... Post this if you have a gran in Heaven! "¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸If flowers grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me.. place them in my gran's arms and tell her they're from me.Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile,..Place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile ♥

Jesus H Etc AR15firing.gif

For once I agree in part, but why bother posting it?

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:

1. Money cannot buy happiness but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy but remember the b*****ds name.

3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because its illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

Re-Post if you agree!! LOL

Edited by SaltyTON