Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Didn't realise the Angles & Saxons were originally from England.

Also the UJ is an amalgamation of 3 nations flags, the Poles were instrumental in the battle of Arnhem, I’m assuming Shaw is GBS, an Irish playwright!
To be fair, the type of fuckwits that write & post this type of tripe should be best ignored (or kicked squarely in the face, until they learn the error of their ways)!

. FB_IMG_1574636381949.thumb.jpeg.731265bc328862ba625ac3f4272c9030.jpeg

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Holy shit.

A new English nationalism, separate from Britishness, is important but the undertones of xenophobia in nonsense like this are seriously not cool.

Billy Bragg and Tony Robinson are the men for the job.

Other English good guys to join the crew?

18 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

its also safe to assume his favourite Shakespearean works are the merchant of Wigan, three gentlemen of Chipping Sodbury, Timeon of Andover and, of course, Hamlet Prince of Devon. 

A midsummer's night in Cheam

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:54, ICTChris said:

I posted on this thread ages ago about a former colleague of mine who appears to be having an epic mid life crisis and is keeping everyone abreast of it via Facebook.

His latest is posting that the police were called to his house because he was listening to Rammstein at full blast at 1am and he was “having a solo mosh in the front garden” when they arrived. This is s man in his 40s at least, with grown up children.

sounds a laugh, that's what I wanna see on my FB

This image has just been shared by one of my work colleagues. I originally thought it was obviously photoshopped but as you can see the original poster has written,"No edit", so boy, did I feel stupid after reading that...

Screenshot_20191128-180535_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

This image has just been shared by one of my work colleagues. I originally thought it was obviously photoshopped but as you can see the original poster has written,"No edit", so boy, did I feel stupid after reading that...
2106957527_Screenshot_20191128-180535_FreeAdblockerBrowser.thumb.jpg.9a598d79cbf3bc55d5470e820db3888c.jpg

Can’t be California, no forest fires. For this reason only, I’m calling fake.