Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

19 hours ago, Fratelli said:

It really is fascinating how the dug stealing moral panic seems to find its way to every town's local Facebook page. All with the same tropes of cable ties on lamp posts, chalk on the pavement etc. Tremendous thicko patter.

Each must contain the following vital elements:

• Foreign accent
  • Asked about dog's history/breed
  • "Victim" literally always forgets to get a Reg number of the inevitable white transit 

58 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

from the 1980s it would seem.

“the second man was wearing white chinos, a black hat and a black jacket”

I can’t claim to be a master criminal but I reckon I could steal about 40 dogs in the next half hour if I wanted. How come these gangs roaming Dundee fail to score a single hit between them all?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

I can’t claim to be a master criminal but I reckon I could steal about 40 dogs in the next half hour if I wanted. How come these gangs roaming Dundee fail to score a single hit between them all?

I think the white chinos may be scaring the dogs off.

5 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Ralphi was the name of my first hash dealer. Really shit tenners bits he used to keep in cracked eggshells in the bin in his garden 

Was he a dug? That might be why your man was trying to nick him, if he’s got hash. 

On 14/03/2021 at 15:31, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Update from the Nextdoor app.

29BC33B1-AE49-43D5-9126-5B1F4CC16BC2.jpeg

If my profession required me to deliver stuff from a white van, I would paint it blue or green or any fucking colour to avoid appearing on Facebook being accused of stealing dugs every damn day. It must get wearisome.