Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

"Crime may be at an all-time low, but the fear of crime is soaring. What does the minister intend to do about it?"

I've got that quote stuck in my head, but can't for the life of me remember what it's from.

It's Dara O Brien vs quackery or something like that, I really enjoy that video, talks about the balancing of experts, 

The NASA scientists on tv getting put against Barry who believes the sky is painted on 😂

ETA - 

Edited by Stormzy

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/model-and-former-miss-edinburgh-beauty-pageant-finalist-20-left-shocked-and-crushed-by-vile-remarks-from-women-over-sushi-restaurant-promo-picture-3154132?amp

What do people make of this?

She was bullied at school, started getting attention on social media then when she wore a low cut top she got ridiculed and said she felt attacked.

This is pretty much everything in a nutshell that I've been saying about social media. Her entire value and worth is based around instagram its not healthy and all fake.

Now the comments are all people saying she can do what she wants without realising the bigger picture. Yes do what she wants but is she really? She's controlled by likes and attention to the point that it's made her mentally ill.

"I love the content I put out into the world".  Aye, that's what it's all about.  

I do hope I'm not bullying the poor girl by saying that it's a horribly unflattering picture, and that she's going to end up with a chill if she doesn't wrap up when she leaves the house like her mammy telt her.

Also find it hard to believe that any woman is genuinely wandering around expecting to get unconditional support from other women. All evidence is to the contrary.

It really is fascinating how the dug stealing moral panic seems to find its way to every town's local Facebook page. All with the same tropes of cable ties on lamp posts, chalk on the pavement etc. Tremendous thicko patter.

Edited by Fratelli

What do maws, who's Facebook output consists mainly of different ways of saying "I have kids!!!! Isn't it just great and fabulously unique!!!!", post when their kids grow up and stop wanting to be involved in increasingly tedious photos of mundane everyday activities?

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What do maws, who's Facebook output consists mainly of different ways of saying "I have kids!!!! Isn't it just great and fabulously unique!!!!", post when their kids grow up and stop wanting to be involved in increasingly tedious photos of mundane everyday activities?

Pester them for grandchildren so the cycle can start all over again.

The latest on the groups I'm on is to post really obvious scam texts as a warning to help the auld yins etc. 

Far too tedious to be bothered posting pics, but it's just really weird the shit that takes off. Genuinely about 3 a day atm. 

19 hours ago, Fratelli said:

It really is fascinating how the dug stealing moral panic seems to find its way to every town's local Facebook page. All with the same tropes of cable ties on lamp posts, chalk on the pavement etc. Tremendous thicko patter.

Each must contain the following vital elements:

• Foreign accent
  • Asked about dog's history/breed
  • "Victim" literally always forgets to get a Reg number of the inevitable white transit