Horrific club photos

The mistake wasn't posting in the first place, the mistake was expecting men on a football forum to have the maturity to look upon such a post by an unpopular member in a light-hearted "aye, we've all been in the women-induced fear situation before" fashion.

Too right it was unpopular after it unloaded your bladder onto your finest duds :D....

I would like to complain that I wasnt lumped into the middle aged codgers!!!!! I'm 44 ffs.

This picture was source of the fear, not proof of what had happened. That was the point in posting it. There was nothing definite about it, or the whole situation. That was always, and has always been made clear.

The mistake wasn't posting in the first place, the mistake was expecting men on a football forum to have the maturity to look upon such a post by an unpopular member in a light-hearted "aye, we've all been in the women-induced fear situation before" fashion.

To be honest mate, if you want people to stop going on about it and move on, you should maybe shut to f**k up yourself and stop bringing it back up

To be honest mate, if you want people to stop going on about it and move on, you should maybe shut to f**k up yourself and stop bringing it back up

What is "it"? There is no "it", that's the point I've been making. That everyone on the forum assumes there is, is the very reason I'm annoyed.

I thought that was pretty obvious.

What is "it"? There is no "it", that's the point I've been making. That everyone on the forum assumes there is, is the very reason I'm annoyed.

Not as obvious as other things...........

Then why don't you start a " No I didn't really pish myself thread" then and stop getting on your soap box in everyone elses ?

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Guest The Phoenix

You 3(Pheonix, Zen Archer and yourself) mention it every day in attempts to get green dots. Are you rely this reliant on internet forum approval? Give it a rest. dry.gif

It's Phoenix not Peenix.

Dry yer jeans eyes.