Horrific club photos

8) Yass am i the first person from PnB to be in this thread

I dont know if i should be proud or disgusted with myself for ending up here :lol:

I'm almost 70% certain we spoke last night at Loft. Vague recollections of meeting then trying to figure out how to drop it into my sentence without any awkwardness was hard. So I plumped for the "I recognise you" line. If this is you, and you date my sisters friend, then I can exclusively reveal your the second P&ber I know I've met. Congrats! (possibly)

I'm almost 70% certain we spoke last night at Loft. Vague recollections of meeting then trying to figure out how to drop it into my sentence without any awkwardness was hard. So I plumped for the "I recognise you" line. If this is you, and you date my sisters friend, then I can exclusively reveal your the second P&ber I know I've met. Congrats! (possibly)

Was this up beside the cloakroom by any chance. After you'd gone away i told my girlfriend i thought you were a bit weird so that would explain why :lol:

Was this up beside the cloakroom by any chance. After you'd gone away i told my girlfriend i thought you were a bit weird so that would explain why :lol:

It might have been! I thought it was near the entrance but upstairs. Was talking to my sister and the gay guy ( I'm sure he's gay anyway) when your girlfriend came over and you got introduced. All I remember saying is "I recognise you" then my mind goes blank and next thing I remember is walking home. Although I can't deny the fact I am a bit strange