Horrific club photos

Can't tell if those are lights behind you or you have red flesh tunnels.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I hope it's lights, or that night was wilder than I remember

I went to a place called Masons in Forfar last week. I have been to many interesting pubs and clubs, The Loft being right up there with the worst of them. However, Masons is the worst I have ever ventured into. I'd go as far as to say that it's the worst building I have ever entered. And I am including the Strathclyde Hilton in this.

I went to a place called Masons in Forfar last week. I have been to many interesting pubs and clubs, The Loft being right up there with the worst of them. However, Masons is the worst I have ever ventured into. I'd go as far as to say that it's the worst building I have ever entered. And I am including the Strathclyde Hilton in this.

The Masons is something else. Did the music stop and the locals stare at you when you walked in?

The Masons is something else. Did the music stop and the locals stare at you when you walked in?

Pretty much. It was particularly male-dominated on the night that I was there. There were about 5 women there, and I can't express just how disgusting they were. If I hadn't seen them speaking, I would have doubted they were even human. A really fat horror of a lady, who must have been pushing 50 years old, forced me onto the dance-floor with her. It was an awful moment. My heart sank. A younger girl, who was probably about 18 years old, noticed that I was hating every moment of my existence within The Mason's and dragged me away from the fat woman who had accosted me. Just as I was about to thank this girl for helping me out, she dragged me back onto the dance-floor with her. She was also an absolute horror show in terms of looks. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Edited by The Real Saints

You don't look at the mantle piece while you're poking the fire. Failure to have taken this opportunity for an easy ride is man card revoking stuff.

Maybe that is the Club DECE approach. As a DOSS boy, I have pulled my fair share of mediocre girls as well as some decent ones. However, if they fall below a particular standard in terms of looks, I use the classic 'tell them that you're going to the toilet and run out of the club' tactic. I don't know if this tactic is used by anyone else.

Maybe that is the Club DECE approach. As a DOSS boy, I have pulled my fair share of mediocre girls as well as some decent ones. However, if they fall below a particular standard in terms of looks, I use the classic 'tell them that you're going to the toilet and run out of the club' tactic. I don't know if this tactic is used by anyone else.

It's obviously not a Club Dece policy. We're strictly a 7/10, perhaps lowering to 6/10 after an (obviously) infrequent barren spell of 2 to 3 weeks. I just assumed as a Doss boy you struggled to grab the attention of anything resembling a #fitty and had to settle for the dregs.

Edited by Fudge

It's obviously not a Club Dece policy. We're strictly a 7/10, perhaps lowering to 6/10 after an (obviously) infrequent barren spell of 2 to 3 weeks. I just assumed as a Doss boy you struggled to grab the attention of anything resembling a #fitty and had to settle for the dregs.

The DOSS boys are being sorely underestimated by you. Speaking on behalf of myself, I pride myself on going no lower than 7/10 unless some munter takes advantage of me whilst I'm too intoxicated to defend myself. I believe that the other DOSS boys are the same, apart from Adam who is already married to a 10/10.

You don't look at the mantle piece while you're poking the fire. Failure to have taken this opportunity for an easy ride is man card revoking stuff.

I was sat in Methil bowling club one night (Cheap double vodkas, eh) and this rough looking lass came over, straddled my leg and said something about ending up back at her place.

It probably would have come to pass but for two things...

1) My pals wanted to head back to Kirkcaldy. Understandably so.

2) Her fanny was burning my leg. I'd have pulled my cock out of her and it would look like it'd spent 40 minutes on a sunbed.

Edited by Andy C

I went to a place called Masons in Forfar last week. I have been to many interesting pubs and clubs, The Loft being right up there with the worst of them. However, Masons is the worst I have ever ventured into. I'd go as far as to say that it's the worst building I have ever entered. And I am including the Strathclyde Hilton in this.

I've lived in Forfar all my life and I honestly don't have a clue where Masons is. I just know from other people it's the worst pub in Forfar.

Sorry TRS, if you want to make it big in the music industry these are the kinda places you really should be 'cutting your teeth' at.... ;)

I've lived in Forfar all my life and I honestly don't have a clue where Masons is. I just know from other people it's the worst pub in Forfar.

East High Street, opposite the Red Cross furniture place..

i was so happy to find out that considering the wreck i was in wednesday/saturday i once again avoided the dreaded nightclub snapper

Wednesday was quite p&b appropriate though considering it was

1009826_610206292355699_1735846604_n.jpg

and they were doing um-bongo slushies...

Although not a photo, I had the misfortune of being in Miami nightclub in Inverness last night. In the middle of the dancefloor there was a girl grinding with a boy in a wheelchair. Unbelievable scenes.

Although not a photo, I had the misfortune of being in Miami nightclub in Inverness last night. In the middle of the dancefloor there was a girl grinding with a boy in a wheelchair. Unbelievable scenes.

I haven't been out in Inverness in years, which one is Miami?

Blue/G's or Bakoo?