Horrific club photos

What does that even mean?

All 3 of the 4?

At first I said all of the guys but after careful pondering I realised one of them wasn't. I edited in the 3 without taking out the "All", apologies if that offended you. :D

Uh huh

My rugby prowess was a thing to behold. They refused to set up a football team though which really pissed me off. Up until I was about 14 I was taller and bigger than most so rugby at that age was a doddle. Then I absolutely crumbled my knee's (playing football) and unfortunately then it was discounted fee's only; nae mare free pass. Played more rugby but I just lost my pace and was kinda scared of getting tackled since I knew if I dug my studs in I'd probably hardly be able to walk again.

I've genuinely never heard of sport scholarships at Dundee High. When did this come about? At what age did they pick you?

There isn't even anything about online.

I don't even know how or why my reply to this got deleted. :blink:

I remember getting chased through st madoes by the Dundee High rugby team

:lol:

My year was particularly shite at rugby. I think we got to the Scottish schools plate final for under 15's and we played at the pitches in St Andrews? I think you can see the old course hotel from there. But I mind being in the scrum (I was a hooker :ph34r: ) and I got punched square in the nose before we engaged. Blood gushing everywhere. We lost in the end which was a bit of a gutter but we were shite and we did well to get to the final. I think we were playing bell baxter. Previous school years were really good at Rugby. I mind playing Grove academy at rugby (they tried their hand at rugby for a year I think) and we pumped them something like 90 odd nil. :lol:

:lol:

My year was particularly shite at rugby. I think we got to the Scottish schools plate final for under 15's and we played at the pitches in St Andrews? I think you can see the old course hotel from there. But I mind being in the scrum (I was a hooker :ph34r: ) and I got punched square in the nose before we engaged. Blood gushing everywhere. We lost in the end which was a bit of a gutter but we were shite and we did well to get to the final. I think we were playing bell baxter. Previous school years were really good at Rugby. I mind playing Grove academy at rugby (they tried their hand at rugby for a year I think) and we pumped them something like 90 odd nil. :lol:

Thankfully, Grove was never poofy enough to play Rugby when I was there

You must have been pretty good, when I was playing rugby I dont remember any of the High School lads getting any sort of bursary due to playing rugby even though some of them were turning out at international level, and indeed , still playing as full internationals today.

P.S. only joking about the Kings Park comment, it was a slight on thye boys on the photo not you :wub:

You must have been pretty good, when I was playing rugby I dont remember any of the High School lads getting any sort of bursary due to playing rugby even though some of them were turning out at international level, and indeed , still playing as full internationals today.

P.S. only joking about the Kings Park comment, it was a slight on thye boys on the photo not you :wub:

Haha :P Nah it's fine. Ach who knows how far I would have went with rugby before my knee's packed in. I wasn't a world beater and there were far many more players who were better but could also pay the fees outright. Unfortunately football was always my first love and then it ultimately led to me to not being able to carry on sport at a decent level.