Horrific club photos

I'm going to Roca Blue tonight, I've never been before so I'm using this thread as a judge and I'm glad no photos of it have appeared on here yet.

I'm going to Roca Blue tonight, I've never been before so I'm using this thread as a judge and I'm glad no photos of it have appeared on here yet.

Be prepared to meet all of perth's Joey Essex tribute acts. If your not one of them then the sense it and beat you down with the cocktail mixers

Be prepared to meet all of perth's Joey Essex tribute acts. If your not one of them then the sense it and beat you down with the cocktail mixers

Baws, I hate that type of person, especially when they come from Perth, possibly the most boring city in the country. Can see this night ending badly

Dundeebarry did a thorough critique of the lassie some time back. Tattoos, gloves and t shirt all got his in depth analysis; it's worth a read if you can be bothered trawling back for it.

Something Ecto'd this way comes...

This lassie is a fine specimen of the 'Old School', a pure strain of True Raver. Observe the white gloves. She's not wearing those because she's a mime act, she's wearing them because she's Hardcore. Observe not only the Rez vest, but the Rez logo tattoo. This dame fucking kens. She's paid £25 for an Eccie. She's danced for 19 consecutive hours in an abandoned warehouse in Ayrshire. She's fucked every Bam Dancer in a half mile radius under the pretence of it being the Second Summer of Love, and the bairns she fired out as a result are all named after techno DJs she saw at the FUBAR. Moby! Yer fuckin' tea's oot!

If you were to shout, "Whistle posse - MAKE SOME FACKING NOISE," at her she'd instinctively go tonto and start bellowing the song of her people, which is a high-pitched screech that could fell entire flocks of geese flying south from the winter at heights up to 3000 ft. If you could stop her jaw swinging long enough for her to engage in conversation, every single sentence coming out her near-toothless mouth would be prefixed or suffixed with the phrase "back in the day". Hardcore, you know the score, oggy-oggy-oggy, oi-oi-oi.

Just when I was warming to this saucer-eyed buffoon I clocked the 'tiocfaidh ár lá' on her arm and thought much, much less of her. "Our day will come," indeed. I'd hate to be the one to burst her Ecto-bubble and inform her day is long gone.

Still: Rave on, sister. Rave the f**k on.

You're not going there for "birthday drinks" with my cousin are you?

So gaz was at zoo on Thursday night, along with most of Perths undesirables and slutty girls desperate for a Geordie baby.

This was the result

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1381594020.730929.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1381594028.965186.jpg

Doesn't he look happy

Looks like a twat.

So gaz was at zoo on Thursday night, along with most of Perths undesirables and slutty girls desperate for a Geordie baby.

This was the result

Doesn't he look happy

What an utterly punchable coupon.

This was the result

Doesn't he look happy

Auchterarder' s finest at the top there!

You're not going there for "birthday drinks" with my cousin are you?

I was there for a birthday, but there were another two (possibly three) going on aswell, was a veritable mess of screaming women all night