Horrific club photos

By all accounts have a word with your mate on the quiet but to just completely disregard the girls feeling by saying that about her in front of her is just downright mean.

Quite right. Branding that she is a munter on numerous posts on a pubic forum is much kinder.

I, on the other hand would give her the full 5 minutes.

By all accounts have a word with your mate on the quiet but to just completely disregard the girls feeling by saying that about her in front of her is just downright mean.

Pigs don't have feelings

what's all this shite sjc is into "girls"?

He's a man of the world especially "thai ladyboy world" don't let me down know, :(

I have great plans for your next visit. Culture Exchange and all that.

what's all this shite sjc is into "girls"?

He's a man of the world especially "thai ladyboy world" don't let me down know, :(

I have great plans for your next visit. Culture Exchange and all that.

You've got me all wrong :(

He should have smashed that guy.

Sounds like some unfunny swedish or german p***k. Hard to say

People try and do things like this now on camera then upload it to facebook and try and think they are witty and hilarious. If that was a real man he would have knocked him out cold. I certainly would have I can assure you

we-have-a-badass-over-here.png

a

Afraid not. Although I am horrific looking, so I do expect to be on at some point.

I seem to remember a picture of you in a stupid hat being on here for some reason at one point. Thought you were a strong 7.8/10 and a wid if I was that way inclined.

No idea of the thread or anything but I think it might have been KKKara Hibeee that posted it. Did she have access to your facebook or something?

Might have been one from a stag do I was on that I had on my Twitter wearing a fake moustache? Who knows?