Horrific club photos

Yes he does and quite happy about it.

I still think it's inappropriate. I think it should be left up to people to post their own names if they're private citizens. In your case I have no doubt whatsoever that you're telling the truth but there are people on here who in the past have ransacked social media for pictures etc. under the banner of "they don't mind, it's not doing any harm", and I think what you're doing would just contribute further to that culture. Again, I don't think you personally are doing this but it's part of the same problem.

I still think it's inappropriate. I think it should be left up to people to post their own names if they're private citizens. In your case I have no doubt whatsoever that you're telling the truth but there are people on here who in the past have ransacked social media for pictures etc. under the banner of "they don't mind, it's not doing any harm", and I think what you're doing would just contribute further to that culture. Again, I don't think you personally are doing this but it's part of the same problem.

Which is a fair point Swampy and i will remove his name.