Doctor Who

yoda

Watched it yesterday pissed up. Didn't understand what was going on. Going to attempt it again, now.

I watched it sober and didn't have a bloody clue. [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't believe that the series has been utter pish, but agree that was an excellent episode.

Bill is becoming one of my all-time favourite companions. I like Nardole, too.

Im assuming you deliberately missed the point of my post :lol:

All in all I think this has been an excellent season so far, if it is maintained until the end it's going to make Capaldi's departure all the harder to take!!!

Think how bad it could be without him...

IMG_1495993180.489586.jpg

6 minutes ago, Adrian Madaschi said:

I thought Bill was meant to die if she did whatever she did? (I was only half watching)

Yes. The Doctor almost got killed by it, but Bill, a bog standard person, survived twice as long because she has a memory of her mum.

I assume she maybe survived due to her being "the link" and the Monks thinking they can't kill her as shes the only way the can keep control, so they purposely held back, but it would be nice if we actually got some form of explanation for it all instead of playing up to fansites who spend the next month making theories up.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes. The Doctor almost got killed by it, but Bill, a bog standard person, survived twice as long because she has a memory of her mum.

I assume she maybe survived due to her being "the link" and the Monks thinking they can't kill her as shes the only way the can keep control, so they purposely held back, but it would be nice if we actually got some form of explanation for it all instead of playing up to fandans who spend the next month making theories up.

FTFY

Wow.  Tuesday morning and still no chat about Saturday's episode?  I remember there used to be pages of discussion about each episode on here. 

Is that because Saturday's episode was a steaming pile of shite?  For me the only redeeming feature of it was the effect the Ice Warriors weapon had on the human body.