Doctor Who

yoda

Ah. Makes sense.

I never noticed that eye. I'll be sleeping with the light on tonight as it is, so probably just as well

I'm just going to skip the sleeping from now until forever I think. Although having Clara under the bed may not be too bad a thing....

The early scene with the covers on the bed was fucking terrifying.

After that my attention drifted a bit.

I was feeding my 5 month old at the time so it gave me a reason to look away!! It also made me think whether I should be turning her away from looking at the TV. If she wakes up screaming tonight then it was Doctor Who's fault...

I really liked it, the most original episode I can remember since probably Tennant's Doctor. No shitey robots with absent motives, and it played up to Capaldi's talents. I love how The Doctor himself was in a way the creepiest thing about the episode.

Where's this eye?

When Claras under the bed at the end, you just catch a fleeting glimpse of an eye over her shoulder, the camera sweeps round past a bed post and it vanishes

Before or after we see the Doctor's legs?

Before, pretty sure its when she first dives under the bed but I'm not 100% certain

Watching it back on the iplayer and I can't see it anymore. Tremendous thing to do by the writers if thats been planned

Edited by RandomGuy.

I've watched the full scene about half a dozen times and can't see it at all.

Yeah I can't see it now either, it was definitely there though. They genuinely must have changed the scene for the iplayer. I hope.

Yeah I can't see it now either, it was definitely there though. They genuinely must have changed the scene for the iplayer. I hope.

We recorded it earlier so watched that and still never saw it.

Could it be the Eye of Rassilon???

Thought that was an outstanding episode, possibly even up there with Blink and The Empty Child, see Moffat can do it when he wants too!!!

Having now seen this episode it is obvious that Capaldi's Doctor so much suits the darker stuff so much better than the fluff of last week, lets hope it stays in this vain, at least for the next few weeks!!!

If we are to assume that that was the Doctors parents we heard talking in the barn/shed/shack, what incredibly regionalised accents they have, never thought there would be a West Country part to Galifrey!!!

The Doctor Who forums seem to have a group of who believe the Time Lord at the end was actually The Master, and the clip of John Hurt returning to the barn was just Claras presumption it was The Doctor she was talking too. Either way she left the toy soldier with him, and its meant to end up with the Pinks, so there could be a massive f**k off twist somewhere down the line

Also don't think the eye I seen was the Eye of Rassilon no, was just a creepy fucking thing