Doctor Who

yoda

Genuinely slept in my living room with the tv and light on, wasn't taking any fucking chances. Also heard the master theory, that would be absolutely glorious.

Also when Clara told the doctor not to look where the were, surely he looked anyway? Capaldi's doctor wouldn't take orders from anyone!

Would liked to have found out what was actually under the bed. It wasn't a kid under the sheets anyway, as the link below shows

http://i.imgur.com/FKaohRO.png

It may be a very weird looking child...

Edited by Adrian Madaschi

I think we seen three different monsters, tbh. A different one writes on the blackboard at the start, a different ones in the bedroom then a different ones outside at the end of the Universe. Only the actions of the first one really sits with this "perfect at hiding" criteria, the one in the bedroom done the opposite of that

Is Danny Pink Fingers out of Gavin and Stacey?

Anyway, the only.bits I didn't get were:

Who wrote on the chalkboard?

What was under the bedsheets?

What was knocking on the door at the end of the universe?

1. The Doctor, presumably?

2. A kid

3. It was the "metal fatigue" type stuff he was saying out loud. Like when your furniture creaks for no reason.

At least that was my take on it.

1. The Doctor, presumably?

2. A kid

3. It was the "metal fatigue" type stuff he was saying out loud. Like when your furniture creaks for no reason.

At least that was my take on it.

Number 2 wasn't a kid, you see it behind Clara when it takes the bed spread off its head. Looks a bit like a Sontaran tbh

heoIEId.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.

So how come Mr Pink does not recognise Clara? You would of thought 2 strangers, one pretty hot, and a scary monster turning up in your room at night along with, deciding your new name and getting a family airloom would of been a pretty significant part of your life you would remember?

So how come Mr Pink does not recognise Clara? You would of thought 2 strangers, one pretty hot, and a scary monster turning up in your room at night along with, deciding your new name and getting a family airloom would of been a pretty significant part of your life you would remember?

Clara asked if Pink would remember and the doctor told her he'd scrambled Pink's memory to make him think he'd had a dream about a being soldier called Dan.

The Doctor said he'd made him think it was all a dream he had about being a soldier.

It's not exactly a conclusion you jump to anyway, is it? He meets someone in the school staffroom who he thinks looks like someone he saw once, for a few minutes, maybe fifteen years earlier. So, either:

a) they look quite similar but you probably misremembered exactly who the first person looked anyway, or ....

b) she must be a time traveller! Yeah, that's most likely.