Doctor Who

yoda

This week's was marginally the best so far, I thought - but I agree with most others, the scripts so far have been pretty run-of-the-mill and there's been nothing to really set off the talents of the two leads (who are carrying it).

There were some decent lines but it was basically forty minutes of rom-com with three minutes of robot nonsense and two, vaguely interesting, minutes at the end as we glimpsed "Heaven" again.

While I like Capaldi's Doctor, Clara and Pink (well, he is a Villa fan, apparently) the series has been hit and miss so far. Still this was nowhere near as bad as the Robin Hood one.

I really hope the afterlife angle turns out to be something really good.

Is it just me that thinks Danny Pink is a complete and utter c**t?

Yeah I want to like him but can't help but think he's a bit of a p***k.

Can't wait to see Capaldi and Chris Addison together again. Hopefully he let's out a 'f**k off' through sheer habit.

One thing I was thinking during that episode was if any of the teachers at my school looked like Clara and wore dresses as short as her, I'm fairly sure I would have succeeded in the goal I had when I was 13 which was wanking myself to death.

She might have given you a "helping hand" ;)

There were some decent lines but it was basically forty minutes of rom-com with three minutes of robot nonsense and two, vaguely interesting, minutes at the end as we glimpsed "Heaven" again.

While I like Capaldi's Doctor, Clara and Pink (well, he is a Villa fan, apparently) the series has been hit and miss so far. Still this was nowhere near as bad as the Robin Hood one.

I really hope the afterlife angle turns out to be something really good.

This. Capaldi is doing a brilliant job, a really interesting Doctor and he has a interesting and insanely fit companion, but the episodes they are being made to do are just utter pish (mostly)

Oh, and the opening music is starting to grow on me a little, its so unusual, which fits the character of this Doctor perfectly

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

One thing I was thinking during that episode was if any of the teachers at my school looked like Clara and wore dresses as short as her, I'm fairly sure I would have succeeded in the goal I had when I was 13 which was wanking myself to death.

The bit when she stood on the chair to talk to the doctor at the window and not a single one of the kids copped a good look at her ass was quite probably the least realistic thing I have ever seen in doctor who.

Really enjoying the new stuff and Capaldi as the new Doctor,been the best for a while great episodes he is doing a good job

Good actor seems to be darker with his patter and everything a wee bit old school presperterian style of dourness