Doctor Who

yoda

Im sure i seen on twitter that the new companion has already gotten the sack even tho her season hasnt even aired, very worrying

Yeah its got a genuine car crash feel already. Dont think moffat should have been allowed this series. Hes ruined both sherlock n dr who in last couple of years. Not sure his ego ever recovered from the world tour with matt smith. Capaldi should have been best dr of the lot. The new guy taking over pretty much has to hit the ground running and make the series relevant again for people over the age of 5, allow characters to die so there is actually dramatic tension, stop making foes like dakeks so easy to defeat and have the dr fail occasionally.

Fantastic seeing people get pissy over it on Twitter. The only reason she's been sacked is because she's gay, according to them, which makes perfect sense given how brief Captain Jack's time on the show was...

She's hasn't been "sacked", she's fulfilled the episodes she was originally paid to do. It's just The S*n trying to put a negative slant on everything for sensationalism.

Her bbc interview a few weeks back suggested she was expecting a longer run but who knows. Sooner moffat is replaced the better

I think the actress who played bill did a good job. Story was a bit flat, although they got the scares right a few times. Heather was a wid.
As long as bill isn't some sort of 'special person' then it could be a good series.

16 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Meh.

Should expand on this. It was a solid start to proceedings but thought it just fell on its arse in the last 10 minutes or so.

That said, I'm hopeful for the rest of the series.

Lot of newspapers are reporting that Kris Marshall is now a strong favorite to take over the role from Capaldi and apparently Ladbrokes are so convinced of this they have suspended betting on him. He is apparently already filming scenes. 

I've no doubt he would do well assuming they don't ruin him like Capaldi was with awful writing and co stars. But i'm rather disappointed as i rather liked the idea of Tilda Swinton taking over, it would have been excellent

Edited by EdgarusQPFC